rj's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Fine. Any tutor moves before I send?

And time to say this too...folks, please be sure to read the rules. Some of them have been revamped in order to make trading more streamlined.

Fine. Any tutor moves before I send?

And time to say this too...folks, please be sure to read the rules. Some of them have been revamped in order to make trading more streamlined.
I think this is referring to me, just not done as a reply? I don't need any other moves tutored. Let me know when you're available to trade.

I know you already have these pokemon rnged, but would you be interested in gen 6 bred of either or both of the following?
Heavy Ball Skill Link Cloyster 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant/jolly with Rapid Spin, Icicle Spear, Rock Blast, Aqua Ring and/or
Lure Ball magikarp (swift swim) 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant

thanks for the trade!
i haven't checked how eggs work in gen VI, so can you make sure it came out right? there's also a small possibility that i got the wrong egg, which would be embarassing ;~;
but let me know!

Pokemon desired: ditto
Egg Moves (if appropriate):
IV spread (HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd): 31/0/31/31/31/31
Nature: timid
Ability: either is fine
Shiny*: not important
Nickname (if desired): ZeroAtt (lol I know, creative)

I'm not sure what to offer to a person that has so much >< I do have KB careful sableye prankster w/ recover 31/31/31/x/31/31
and shiny aegislash brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 (its zero when he calls the stat terrible in kiloude ya? Lol)

also have a non shiny dream ball female togetic spit back (as it was traded to me) I believe its 3iv lol

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think this is referring to me, just not done as a reply? I don't need any other moves tutored. Let me know when you're available to trade.
Oh, by the way, unless you're good at 6th Gen cloning, I cannot trade the Squirtle to you. If you want to choose a spit back from the list, go ahead and do so.

Oh, by the way, unless you're good at 6th Gen cloning, I cannot trade the Squirtle to you. If you want to choose a spit back from the list, go ahead and do so.
I'm pretty good at it. Consistently get the timing right about 70% of the time. I take it I would be cloning Squirtle and sending one back?

Pokemon desired: Skarmory
Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Stealth Rock, and teach it Defog
IV spread: Don't care much for it. Optimally it'd have 31/31/31/xx/31/31, but the Atk IV is pointless for the set I'm running so I don't care about it right now, and anyway I'm not really looking for anything perfectly IV'd or some such. So if you have a 4 or 5-IV one already, awesome; If you don't, Don't bother too much with it.
Nature: Bold, Impish if it's easier (Since I don't plan on running damaging attacks on this Skarmory, Bold is marginally better due to the threat of confusion, but it's not very important)
Ability: Sturdy
Shiny*: No
Nickname: SoreWaMIG

As for why I need it, there's a local tournament coming up in a week and a half which a friend pushed me into joining, and it provides the best passive support I can get for my team. I guess you might say rebuilding the team would make this easier, as Skarmory takes on all of my hazards/phazing duties, but I don't have the time or resources to breed anything this week, so I have to rely on what I've already obtained (which is all but Skarmory).

As for what I can offer back... Uh, not much. As mentioned, I have very few resources. I can offer you Battle Maison items, mega stones, and EV training.

Thanks in advance, and I really hope we can work something out; My other option is to run Skarmory without Defog, which means my two fliers will have a hell of a time switching in, and while I can work with that it's hardly optimal.

religiousjedi

Old man.
Hello folks, missed some stuff here.

Pokemon desired: ditto
Egg Moves (if appropriate):
IV spread (HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd): 31/0/31/31/31/31
Nature: timid
Ability: either is fine
Shiny*: not important
Nickname (if desired): ZeroAtt (lol I know, creative)

I'm not sure what to offer to a person that has so much >< I do have KB careful sableye prankster w/ recover 31/31/31/x/31/31
and shiny aegislash brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 (its zero when he calls the stat terrible in kiloude ya? Lol)

also have a non shiny dream ball female togetic spit back (as it was traded to me) I believe its 3iv lol
Sorry, not interested in any of those.

Pokemon desired: Skarmory
Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Stealth Rock, and teach it Defog
IV spread: Don't care much for it. Optimally it'd have 31/31/31/xx/31/31, but the Atk IV is pointless for the set I'm running so I don't care about it right now, and anyway I'm not really looking for anything perfectly IV'd or some such. So if you have a 4 or 5-IV one already, awesome; If you don't, Don't bother too much with it.
Nature: Bold, Impish if it's easier (Since I don't plan on running damaging attacks on this Skarmory, Bold is marginally better due to the threat of confusion, but it's not very important)
Ability: Sturdy
Shiny*: No
Nickname: SoreWaMIG

As for why I need it, there's a local tournament coming up in a week and a half which a friend pushed me into joining, and it provides the best passive support I can get for my team. I guess you might say rebuilding the team would make this easier, as Skarmory takes on all of my hazards/phazing duties, but I don't have the time or resources to breed anything this week, so I have to rely on what I've already obtained (which is all but Skarmory).

As for what I can offer back... Uh, not much. As mentioned, I have very few resources. I can offer you Battle Maison items, mega stones, and EV training.

Thanks in advance, and I really hope we can work something out; My other option is to run Skarmory without Defog, which means my two fliers will have a hell of a time switching in, and while I can work with that it's hardly optimal.
We talking some heavy lifting here from me, huh...Gonna need a few Ability Capsules out of it...

Pokemon desired: Regirock
Move Tutor: Fire Punch, Drain Punch
IV spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/xx (Regirock doesnt use Spa in the first place, alsos peed is relative, if i get one with higher speed ill sue tailwind startegy, otherwise ill use trick room)
Nature: Adamant (damage neccesary for the Drain Punch sustainance)
Ability: Clear Body
Shiny: If possible, if its easier not to, then its ok
Nickname*: If possible "Regiwall"

Wanted one for a long time now, Regirock has an exagerated 200 base def and a decent 100 sdef, under sandstorm it becomes 150 sdef, with Assault Vest it goes up to 225 sdef (surpacing Regice). Would use it for doubles and triple battles along with a Tyranitar making it the ultimate tank, but it needs to have Drain Punch and an adamant nature to cure itself eficiently, EV spread I havent calculated it yet, 252 in attack to max out damage output and recovery and the other stats would probably go for HP/Def in such a way that it has the same defense on both sides. Finally Clear Body is the icing on the cake making it immune to Charms and Intimidates. Only way to cripple its attack is by burning, which can be fixed using proper support from the ally(Safeguard/Heal Bell).

What I could offer you:
- Adamant Larvitar 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with 4 egg moves (Dragon Dance/Pursuit/Curse/Stealth Rock) in a Friend Ball (no HA)
- Adamant Lillipup 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with 4 egg moves (After You/Pursuit/Ice Fang/Fire Fang) in a Heal Ball (Vital Spirit -> Intimidate / Pick up -> Sand Rush)
- Timid Gastly 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with 4 egg moves (Disable/Clear Smog/Perish Song/Reflect Type [that last one took forever to get]) in a Dusk Ball
- BP items
- If your not interested in any of the things i offered you, i can search for something your looking for, as long as it is within the capabilities of the X/Y game (I dont have B/W)

religiousjedi

Old man.
Pokemon desired: Regirock
Move Tutor: Fire Punch, Drain Punch
IV spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/xx (Regirock doesnt use Spa in the first place, alsos peed is relative, if i get one with higher speed ill sue tailwind startegy, otherwise ill use trick room)
Nature: Adamant (damage neccesary for the Drain Punch sustainance)
Ability: Clear Body
Shiny: If possible, if its easier not to, then its ok
Nickname*: If possible "Regiwall"

Wanted one for a long time now, Regirock has an exagerated 200 base def and a decent 100 sdef, under sandstorm it becomes 150 sdef, with Assault Vest it goes up to 225 sdef (surpacing Regice). Would use it for doubles and triple battles along with a Tyranitar making it the ultimate tank, but it needs to have Drain Punch and an adamant nature to cure itself eficiently, EV spread I havent calculated it yet, 252 in attack to max out damage output and recovery and the other stats would probably go for HP/Def in such a way that it has the same defense on both sides. Finally Clear Body is the icing on the cake making it immune to Charms and Intimidates. Only way to cripple its attack is by burning, which can be fixed using proper support from the ally(Safeguard/Heal Bell).

What I could offer you:
- Adamant Larvitar 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with 4 egg moves (Dragon Dance/Pursuit/Curse/Stealth Rock) in a Friend Ball (no HA)
- Adamant Lillipup 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with 4 egg moves (After You/Pursuit/Ice Fang/Fire Fang) in a Heal Ball (Vital Spirit -> Intimidate / Pick up -> Sand Rush)
- Timid Gastly 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with 4 egg moves (Disable/Clear Smog/Perish Song/Reflect Type [that last one took forever to get]) in a Dusk Ball
- BP items
- If your not interested in any of the things i offered you, i can search for something your looking for, as long as it is within the capabilities of the X/Y game (I dont have B/W)
Sorry, can't do that one.

Would you do a shiny Timid Shaymin IVs: 31/6/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire 70) UTed (lvl30) Growth | Magical Leaf | Leech Seed | Synthesis and a Shiny Dratini 6IVs Adamant Iron Tail | Dragon Pulse | Extreme Speed | Dragon Dance for your Rayquaza and shiny larvitar?

religiousjedi

Old man.
Would you do a shiny Timid Shaymin IVs: 31/6/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire 70) UTed (lvl30) Growth | Magical Leaf | Leech Seed | Synthesis and a Shiny Dratini 6IVs Adamant Iron Tail | Dragon Pulse | Extreme Speed | Dragon Dance for your Rayquaza and shiny larvitar?
More info required on them.

More info required on them.
shiny Timid Shaymin IVs: 31/6/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire 70) UTed (lvl30) Growth | Magical Leaf | Leech Seed | Synthesis OT:Chev4 01515 and a Shiny Dratini 6IVs Adamant UTed(level 1)Iron Tail | Dragon Pulse | Extreme Speed | Dragon Dance OT:Soul 56556 Hidden Ability Non-Kalos

Any other info you need?

religiousjedi

Old man.
shiny Timid Shaymin IVs: 31/6/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire 70) UTed (lvl30) Growth | Magical Leaf | Leech Seed | Synthesis OT:Chev4 01515 and a Shiny Dratini 6IVs Adamant UTed(level 1)Iron Tail | Dragon Pulse | Extreme Speed | Dragon Dance OT:Soul 56556 Hidden Ability Non-Kalos

Any other info you need?
I don't trade for Pokemon freely available on Pokecheck. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)