RM Toxic stall team, Take #2

Call 911, its Toddy's poisonious team =)

What a gay call, but anyway, on with the team. xD

I'll keep it simple, so rate, comment and critisize.

The Lineup:

Forretress@ Leftovers/Shed Shell
Impish
252 Def/252 HP/4 Atk (Looking for a better EV spread)

-Toxic Spikes
-Explosion/EQ
-Rapid Spin
-Gyro Ball

Fortress, or how ever you spell it, is my lead, and does a pretty good job of it. Sets up the spikes, then just explodes :) Spins away spikes.

Suicune@ Leftovers
Bold
252 HP/252 Def/4 SpA

-Hidden Power (Eletricity)
-Surf
-Calm Mind
-Rest

Suicune, defensive wall, tank, whatever. Thinking of replacing HP electric, since I already have a counter for gyarados.

Blissey@ Leftovers
Modest
16 HP/240 SpA/252 Def

-Wish
-Protect
-Sesmic Toss
-Ice Beam

Here she is, that fat piece of shit. I went for the Unresisted combo here, I'm not sure if I should go for Serene grace. But I really like this set. It works great. I really need another EV Spread though.

Swampert@ Leftovers
Relaxed
240 HP/216 Def/52 SpA

-EQ
-Roar
-Ice Beam
-Stealth Rock

Wow, this thing is a beast. Destroys most walls. I like this set alot. If anyone could reccomend a better set please tell me :)

Celebi@ Leftovers
Calm/Bold
252 HP / 178 Spe / 80 Sp Att

-Substitute
-Psychic
-Leech Seed
-Baton pass

One, one of the most fucking annoying pokemon in OU apart from brelooom. This guy is my biggest staller, subseeder, whatever you want to call it, its a beast. Helps me if im in trouble with gyarados.

Gengar@ Choice Scarf
Timid
252 Spd/252 SpA/6 HP

-Shadow Ball
-Hypnosis
-Thunderbolt
-Focus Blast

My rapid spin blocker. If it were to be that my spikes and rocks got span away, I would die. This thing usually comes in on Rapid Spin Starmie, and blocks the rapid spin, then comes out with a hard Scarfed Shadow Ball and OHKO's. I love him.

Thats the team, hope you enjoyed it, rate it :)

Need another look?​

I dont understand why Sage locked your own thread. Even if it was a 8-month bump, Sage should of noticed the names :P

Anyway, as many people had said before, your team seems stable. Toxic Spikes and Toxic Stalling makes a great combo for wearing teams down.

Call 911, its Toddy's poisonious team =)

What a gay call, but anyway, on with the team. xD

I'll keep it simple, so rate, comment and critisize.

The Lineup:

Forretress@ Leftovers/Shed Shell
relaxed
244hp/192def/74atk(Looking for a better EV spread)

-Toxic Spikes
-Explosion/EQ-Spikes
-Rapid Spin
-Gyro Ball

Fortress, or how ever you spell it, is my lead, and does a pretty good job of it. Sets up the spikes, then just explodes :) Spins away spikes.
spikes can be really good on him too in case most of there team is immune to toxic spikes you can still set something up
relaxed to increase gyro balls power you can also put 0 speed ivs to increase it more i like some attack ev's instead of max defense to do a little more too

Suicune@ Leftovers
Bold
252 HP/252 Def/4 SpA

roar/sleep talk
-Surf
-Calm Mind
-Rest

Suicune, defensive wall, tank, whatever. Thinking of replacing HP electric, since I already have a counter for gyarados.
roar or sleep talk is good if you want to replace hp electric might want some special defense ev investment too instead of max def.

Blissey@ Leftovers
Modest
200hp/252def/56spdef

-Wish
-Protect
-Seismic Toss
-Ice Beam

Here she is, that fat piece of shit. I went for the Unresisted combo here, I'm not sure if I should go for Serene grace. But I really like this set. It works great. I really need another EV Spread though.
keep nature cure on her for status problems. no way blissey needs that much special attack just make her bold or calm with at least 200 hp evs for over 700 hp

Swampert@ Leftovers
Relaxed
240 HP/216 Def/52 SpA

-EQ
-surf/hydro pump
-Ice Beam
-Stealth Rock

Wow, this thing is a beast. Destroys most walls. I like this set alot. If anyone could reccomend a better set please tell me :)
if you put roar on suicune you dont need roar on him imo.just put a water move to beat psychial walls like skarmory or weezing.make him your lead; hes a decent lead

Celebi@ Leftovers
bold
236hp/236def/36spd

-recover
-grass knot
-Leech Seed
-thunderwave

One, one of the most fucking annoying pokemon in OU apart from brelooom. This guy is my biggest staller, subseeder, whatever you want to call it, its a beast. Helps me if im in trouble with gyarados.
this makes celebi a much better gyarados counter for you and also outruns tyranitar only grounds are immune to thunder wave but have no chance at taking grass knots besides flygon/gliscor.

Gengar@ Choice Scarf
Timid
252 Spd/252 SpA/6 HP

-Shadow Ball
-trick
-Thunderbolt
-Focus Blast

My rapid spin blocker. If it were to be that my spikes and rocks got span away, I would die. This thing usually comes in on Rapid Spin Starmie, and blocks the rapid spin, then comes out with a hard Scarfed Shadow Ball and OHKO's. I love him.

with platnium updates on shoddy hypnosis is quite unreliable at 60% accuracy and gengar gets trick to screw up walls by giving them the scarf.

Thats the team, hope you enjoyed it, rate it :)

Need another look?​

Cheers guys. Thanks codebrain, and also, stormtrooper, thanks for the advice, but I dont see the point in taking roar of swampert, I'd rather have roar on swampert than suicune, so I'll stay with sleep talk on suicune.

Subseeding celebi has just done way too much damage in the past, I'll have to keep it the way it is.

And I may consider trick over hypnosis.

Thanks.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Didn't you just post this team and get it locked for bumping an old thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)