Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Vacuum Wave
- Psychic

This guy is my Special Sweeper, It is a very non-standard setup, but I use him to plug a lot of holes in my team. I chose Expert Belt to Feign Choice Specs, Psychic to cover Toxicroak, who walls and sweeps my team otherwise. I usually lead with him because of his good coverage. I chose Lucario for this job of special attacker and coverage mainly because I love Lucario, if someone made an argument for a different pokemon that did it better i would be willing to switch.

Hawkthorn (Ferrothorn) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 SDef / 168 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Power Whip
- Protect
- Leech Seed
- Spikes

My favorite Physical Wall and Tank. Spikes Support, leech seed for health, and power whip for bulky waters and Politoed lead. Ferrothorn has saved my bacon more times than I can count. I have beaten three pokemon with just this guy, and It seems to me that as long as my opponent does not have a fire or special fighting move Ferro can take him on.

Squishy Hawk (Jellicent) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Def / 220 SDef
Calm Nature
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Toxic
- Recover

Special Wall with amazing compliments to Ferrothorn. Standard set up, except Ice Beam over Shadow Ball for all the dragons i seem to face. Perfect for taking out most special sweepers and dragons, outragers = toxic + switch to ferro. Toxic + Ice Beam takes out the rest. I usually can get the toxic off while the dragon dance

Hawk Norris (Conkeldurr) (M) @ Flame Orb
Trait: Guts
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 224 HP / 32 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Facade
- Payback

Physical Powerhouse, I still get amazed at what Facade can OHKO after a burn. Standard Guts/burn set, I prefer this over the Bulk Up set for this lower set up time and lack of consequenses for switching out. SubDisable Gengar gives this guy a lot of trouble, but he can take out even most physical walls in 1 or 2 hits

Molten Hawk (Heatran) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

Special Counterpart to Conkeldurr, Built for pure power. I put it on my team to counter Grass types and Fire Types, as Venusaur and Heatran especially gave me a lot of trouble. Not sure about the third move, as I have a lot of ice coverage but not sure what else to put there. Switch him in to something like an earthquake or a fire move aimed at ferro, and attack

Hawk n Roll (Cloyster) @ White Herb
Trait: Skill Link
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 Atk
Jolly Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
- Icicle Spear
- Rapid Spin
- Shell Smash
- Ice Shard

Physical Sweeper counterpart to Lucario, Smash and Icicle Spear to Victory! I have to be very careful as to what I switch him into. Replaced Water Move with Ice Shard to revenge kill flying and dragon types, and have a priority that wasnt fighting, and replaced Rock blast with Rapid spin because my team is very weak to hazards, with no immunity to spikes and 3 pokemon affected normally by all hazards.

The one pokemon that gives me a LOT of trouble is Gengar, and The two pokemon I want to keep the same are Conkeldurr and Ferrothorn. Other than that I am open to change Most common pokemon have an easy counter in my team, with the risky benefit of thier counters being weak to them. While this means they are not likely to switch, if they outspeed me it could end poorly. Examples include Lucario and Conkelldurr on Psychic Types, Cloyster on Grass, Heatran on itself, etc. I usually use Jelli+Ferro if i need a stall, toxic and repeated swtiches, protects, and Recovers. anything else you want to know just say so, i'm not very good at describing my play style, especially since I try to counter the opponent more than do something myself. So, what do you guys think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)