Jirachi @Expert Belt
Trait:Serene Grace
EV's:152 Atk/204 SpA/152 Spe
Naive Nature(+Spe,-SpD)
Move 1:Iron Head
Move 2:Fire Punch
Move 3:Hidden Power(Ice)
Move 4:Thunderbolt

This is my favorite poke and is a monster.If people underestimate this thing or assume its a calm mind set they are dead.Its my lead because it has great type coverage and is meant to deal as much damage as it can before fainting.

Rotom-W @Choice Specs
Trait:Levitate
EV's:4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
Modest Nature(+SpA,-Atk)
Move 1:Volt Switch
Move 2:Thunderbolt
Move 3:Hidden Power(Grass)
Move 4:Hydro Pump

This thing is an amazing counter to weather.He rips through Rain teams and can put a dent in Sandstorm and Sun teams . Volt Switch is for scouting and hitting weaker opponents.T-bolt is for physically defensive pokes more resistent to Volt Switch.HP Grass is for T-Tar and SandStorm users and Hydro Pump is my main choice for STAB and other weather teams .

Salamence @Choice Scarf
Trait:Moxie
EV's:252 HP/ 4 SpA/ 252 Spe
Naive Nature(+Spe,-SpD)
Move 1:Outrage
Move 2:Dragon Claw
Move 3:Fire Blast
Move 4:Earthquake

Pretty standard Choice Scarf Salamence. This thing is a Juggernaut and hard to stop if he gets Moxie working . Outrage is my main move.I use Dragon Claw when I dont need to be trapped into an Outrage .The rest are used for coverage.

Scizor @Occa Berry
Trait:Technician
EV's:252 HP/120 Atk/ 136 Spe
Adamant Nature(+Atk,-SpA)
Move 1:Swords Dance
Move 2:Bug Bite
Move 3:Bullet Punch
Move 4:Roost

Scizor is my Revenge Killer.After 1 swords Dance he's ready to go.Bug Bite for STAB and to take out annoying Psychic and Grass types, Bullet Punch for Priority, and Roost to heal and to keep him alive longer.

Reuniclus @Life Orb
Trait:Magic Guard
EV's:192 HP /64 Def/252 SpA
IV's: Speed 0
Quiet Nature(+SpA,-Spe)
Move 1:Trick Room
Move 2:Shadow Ball
Move 3:Psychic
Move 4:Focus Blast

Reuniclus is my main Special Sweeper.He checks many huge threats like Heatran and Gengar.With Trick Room in use he is rarely Outspeed. This set is standard and the moves are for type coverage.

Last Slot Options (Still Deciding):

Lucario @Life Orb
Trait:Inner Focus
EV's:4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
Adamant Nature(+Atk,-SpA)
Move 1:Swords Dance
Move 2:Close Combat
Move 3:Extreme Speed
Move 4:Crunch

Oh Lucario,This thing destoys teams after 1 Swords Dance with a Monsterous 718 Attack.Close Combat rips apart Excadrill,Crunch murders Gengar,and Extreme Speed is there for Priority and still does a massive chunk of damage.

or

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers
Trait:Guts
EV's:120 HP/252 Atk/ 136 SpD
IV's: Speed 0
Brave Nature(+Atk,-Spe)
Move 1:Bulk Up
Move 2:Drain Punch
Move 3:Mach Punch
Move 4:Payback

Conkeldurr's Speed may be slow but this set takes advantage of tht .Bulk Up make this thing Strong and Bulky in 1 turn.Drain Punch Hits hard with STAB and helps restore his health alongwith leftovers.Mach Punch is STAB and for priority kill.Payback is at maximum use with its Speed being so low if its hit first and its there for coverage.

My problems right now are weather .Mainly Sun Teams with Venusaur and Drizzle Teams with Stall Gastrodon. I can stop them but I have to keep my Counters alive until they are in which I don't do often but think I can fix. Lucario and Conkeldurr are hard to choose from. Lucario makes my team have 3 pokes weak to Fire but he is an amazing sweeper with Swords Dance.Conkeldurr has a problem setting up Bulk Up and usually ends up using Mach Punch alone but if Reuniclus has used Trick Room before he comes out then he does pretty well since he has extremely low speed.Please Leave comments on what you think :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)