RMT D/P

Introduction
Here is a quick team I put together and it needs lots of improvement but I can't decide in which spots, it's mainly a u-turn team that is more slow based to wait for prediction.

Here is a small glance of the team...

Let's begin with the team.

ibeleC (Celebi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SAtk / 216 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Leaf Storm
- Earth Power
- U-turn

Celebi is a great option for a lead I've thought of using jirachi but celebi has more move variety and gets the job done even though jirachi knows fire moves and can counter some steel types it doesn't work for me Celebi usually starts off with a stealth rock but if it's some leads that pretty much can do nothing but set up rocks I will switch to Starmie and start rapid spinning unless I can outspeed I will u-turn I like to keep Celebi to stay late game also Celebi is a good option to kill Swampert, I love earth power to predict obvious Heatran switches and earth power which works pretty well.

nogylF (Flygon) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- U-turn
- Fire Punch

Flygon, the typical u-turner not much to say here all he really does is u-turn he is a great check to those dragonites I use fire punch to take out scizors and steel types because I'm very weak to them and Empoleon because if it gets an agility up late game It can pretty much destroy. I prefer fire punch besides fire blast because it's 100 accuracy which works nice.

ratinaryT (Tyranitar) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Atk / 176 SAtk / 30 Spd
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Substitute
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Punch
- Ice Beam
Tyranitar is great on this team in my opinion I chose the SubPunch set because I think it flows into this team the best this is pretty straight forward not much explaining I can do punch is for blissey dark pulse for ghosts like gar and rotom ice beam for dragons if flygon is down and that kinda sums it up.

epanrefnI (Infernape) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 64 Atk / 252 SAtk / 192 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]/Grass Knot
- Overheat

Infernape is a great option for u-turn teams he has close combat to destroy stuff with 120 power powerful STAB move which will do lots of damage Hidden power ice or grass knot not really sure what to do on this one, I use overheat just to do some quick damage and then switch because I cannot u-turn.

eimratS (Starmie) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Rapid Spin
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Recover

Starmie is amazing in this team because it fits perfect that it's a water type it can recover the damage it takes and re rapid spin rapid spinners are vital because of me constantly u-turning entry hazards drain down my team little by little so it had to have a rapid spinner because if it didn't and it has great coverage to take out other water types of Infernape cannot handle them I will u-turn out with him and switch into starmie and thunderbolt.

rozicS (Scizor) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Technician
EVs: 12 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Iron Head

Scizor works perfectly by u-turning with good typing and being able to iron head most pokes doing good damage because your attack is stab you also have the chance of flinching I love superpower just to do neutral damage to things pursuit is a great option if you have something trapped, and they can either stay in or die but both ways it's either a win.

If you want to lead with Celebi, use Occa Berry as the held item. Heatran in the lead slot often carry Shuca Berry so they'll shrug off your Earth Power and KO you back; the only way they can KO through Occa is if they have Choice Specs, in which case they can't survive EP. Also, I'd use standard physically mixed Infernape [U-turn | Overheat | Close Combat | Stone Edge or Mach Punch]. You've already got two Choice Scarfers, you don't need a third (and even two is too much imo, I'd either change Flygon to a mixed set or Scizor to a Choice Band set, but to each his own I suppose). Ape's coverage is great and limiting it with a choice item is unwise unless it's absolutely necessary - in this case it's not.

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i suggest switching the items... its a good team, but limited with choice scarf.on teams i make that work, one thing they hav in common is at the MAX 2 choicers. like, if any pokemon switch in on your last pokemon, and its a choice pokemon( kinda high odds) and the move is ineffective, ground on flying, then your f**ked. like the guy above said, i suggest changing infernape to life orb if you really want the power. keep choice scarf flygon, as that is kinda the only useful flygon. anything else is completely destroyed by ice punch dragonite, although flygon does a good job with him, or even ice shard weavile.

plus, one weakness i noted were bulky waters with ice beam... like vaporeon and milotic, or maybe even opposing starmie, especially if it s. attack ties with your starmie. rain dance teams would dominate your team if scizor is on their. scizor plus superpower makes tyranitar go bye bye, thus paving the way for swift swim kingdra, or any swift swim, and ok stat pokemon that knows water and ice moves

for scizor: change iron head to bullet punch and choice scarf to choice band. with technician and choice band, bullet punch packs a...punch....and hits like a...bullet, with the added plus of it being priority.

if you decide to not hav infernape,(which i suggest) use another special sweeper, like heatran. heatran has great synergy with this team, taking fire for scizor, ghost/dark for starmie, and everything for celebi(yeah i know i repeated some), plus, all of his resistances are, well...resisted by everyone else, even without celebi.

heatran @life orb
timid/naive
252 speed, 252 special attack, 4 sppecial defence
fire blast/lava plume( more power or burns), earth power, explosion, hp grass.

if you really want 3 choicers, flygon choice scarf, scizor choice band, and, best set ever, t-tar choice scarf. change the moves to: pursuit, superpower, stone edge( or rock slide, your preference, accuracy or power?), and crunch. correct me if it is wrong.

instead of rapid spin on starmie, i find that the boltbeam combo works really good, so include ice beam. rapid spin shouldn't really be used as stealth rock can't really damage your team as none are damaging to your team. 3 of your team members only take 1/16 damage, while the rest take 1/8 damage. remember that these are just suggestions, so i recommend that you get other people to check these comments before changing your team around.

otherwise good team...

p.s. i like your nicknames, very creative lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)