[RMT] DougJustDoug: Why isn't anyone posting any warstories or RMT's for Fidgit?*

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Whatever you say Doug =P

Well, I was testing Fidgit, and I thought for shits and giggles, I would make a specs set. I was pleasantly suprised when it 2hko'd Gyarados on the switch. The point of this team is to hit opponent's pokemon hard with my choice users. So, Rate My Team, based around this unique creation.

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Pursuit
- Quick Attack
- U-turn

My lead. What this does is it starts my momentum by just smashing shit hard. OHKO's TTar, and 2HKO's Shuckle, both of which give me problems. If I feel they're going to switch in a Magnezone, I get out of there fast with U-turn, but many times I just switch if I know they have a fire attack coming. The thing that bugs me (pun not intended) is that I just realized this is my only threat, and Blissey walls me if I let it die. I don't want to have to rely on this too much, but it's going to stay because I love how it's so unexpected.

Metagross @Choice Band
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP/244 Atk/12 Def
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SpA)
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Bullet Punch
- Explosion
Changed from Jirachi because I was lacking another physical threat. Standard CB Metagross here. Usually I use Pursuit, but Scizor has that covered, so I used Explosion so I can get rid of those pesky little Blissey. I may change it to max speed if I find it to be too slow though.

Salamence (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Hydro Pump

Ahhh SpecsMence. This works suprisingly well with my Specs Fidgit, because they soften up each other's counters, allowing the other to sweep. Pretty standard, and I can't think of much to say here about it.

Fidgit (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Vital Spirit
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Wait, Specs? You may be laughing now, but when your Gyarados is 2KHO'd on the switch and can't OHKO back with Waterfall, we'll see who's laughing. This is a rediculous suprise, and I love how it messes with everything. It's definatly going to stay, because it's the star of the show. Its just a general, all around solid Specs pokemon, thanks to it's defenses.

Deoxys-e @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Hasty nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Superpower
- Thunderbolt

Originally in this spot, I used a no-speed Choice Scarf Deoxys-E. When that didn't work out very well, I changed it back. This gives me some much-needed speed, and picks off weakened foes left behind by my choice users.

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 HP/252 Def/68 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Before, I had a huge Heatran weak on this team, with a Pyroak in the last slot. Darkie suggested I change it to a Vaporeon. Now that Jirachi's gone, I need to keep this alive for a while, so it can keep the team alive.

My team has a slight Metagross problem now, somewhat remedied by adding Metagross. I still soften it up, then go for the kill though. The Blissey problem has been remidied by Metagross a ton, so I think I'm all good in that regard. Anyways, Rate My Team!

Credit for the pictures goes to Aragornbird at Arkies.com, and the Fidgit picture is Cartoons!'s.

nice team Tennis. But 4 choice users is a lot, and makes it hard. I would say make Meta an Agiligross and swap Bullet Punch for Thunder/Ice Punch. On Deo-S you should switch Life Orb for Expert Belt since it hits a lot of stuff for SE and LO recoil+Spikes (maybe)+attacks makes a pokemon go to low HP even with wish support. And first post FTW.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I actually like the 4 choice users. It forces me to keep on my toes and predict more often, but this team is made for slamming stuff hard. Also, LO recoil is fine, since more often than not I save Deoxys-e for the endgame, and as you mentioned, I have wish support. Thanks for the input though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)