RMT: Gengar, Garchomp, and Bronzong for Battle Tower

I can't really make a team to get me to a 105 streak in Battle Tower. I came up with this team after see that my team had to wall/tank/sponge to speak of.

Gengar(Timid)@Focus Sash
4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spd, IV: 31 SAtk/31 Spd
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
-Destiny Bond
-Taunt

*Gengar's man role is to take out atleast one opposing Pokemon. I aim for two but that doesn't always work. Shadow Ball is the main Battling move, powerful and STABed. Thunderbolt is for the same reason but without the STAB. Considering Gengar good speed stat [Base110] allows it to normaly go first. So if I know I cant take out my foe with SB or T-bolt Destiny to the rescue. Taunt is for shuting down walls/tanks/sponges and the ever so oying teams that think Double Team is the best freaking move ever.

Bronzong(Relaxed)@Leftovers
252 HP/108 Atk/20 Def/130 Sdef, IV:0 Spd
-Gyro Ball
-Earthquake
-Explosion
-Hypnosis

*Great Wevile counter which give my team some troubles. I want a good 300 in each def when level 100. This is the reason I don't have Hypnosis on Gengar cause Bronzy has it. Like Gengar, Bronzy has a if all else fails move, Explosion.

Garchomp(Jolly)@Choice Scarf
252 HP/252 Atk/4 SDef, IV: 31Atk/31 Spd
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
-Outrage
-Fire Blast

*Out of every Weavile I have battled in BT none had a Choice Scarf. So with this set, Garchomp can out run all Weavile and all non-scarfed Pokemon whose base speed stat is 130 or less. GAarchomp can take out a lot of Pokemon with just Outrage. When I need to swtich it's Bronzong who puts them to sleep, then switch out to Garchomp who kills them if Bronzy cant handle them, normally slower foes like Snoerlax.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)