EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Tailwind
- Leech Seed
- Encore
- U-turn

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Tailwind in Singles is pretty inferior to Trick Room, but neither are really strong archetypes. If you want to keep using a speed control-type team with your Mawile it's probably best to make your Porygon2 an offensive Trick Room variant, and also swap Whimsicott for Cresselia. This allows you to drop the speed EVs on Mawile and put them back into bulk.

Some of your EV spreads are a bit off too, because Battle Spot is played at level 50 you need to adjust your spreads accordingly so you aren't wasting any. For a stat with an IV of 31 (or any odd number), the EVs should be divisible by 4 but not 8. So the pattern is 4, 8, 12, 20 ..... 236, 244, 252. If you have an IV of 30 (or any even number) then they should be divisible by 8. So they go 8, 16, 24 ..... 232, 240, 248. Assuming all your Pokemon have 31's in every stat, your Mawile, Rotom-W, and Landorus-T are wasting EVs.

huh. Up for almost a week without getting locked. Anyways, the rules say you're supposed to have descriptions. Nothing too fancy, just a few words for why you picked it. Maybe explanations on evs and movesets.

Anyways, I very much agree with cant say about Tailwind. It just doesn't last long enough to be worth it in singles, and forces you to run Spe evs for Tailwind numbers...which may be wasted if you don't set it in the first place. TR can be pretty awkward what with priority and lots of mons that don't neccesarily mind going last too much(Aegi is a big one. Also stuff like Ferro that uses your TR,) but definitely better.

So with Mawile you'd then want 252 HP/ 252 +Atk/ 4 Def. If you only have one tr setter I definitely say stay Adamant, with two mayb go Brave but idk.

P2 you want the tr one...tho it's worth noting you never want Toxic and t-wave on it. Too much 4MSS to run both. If you needed to be able to spread both statuses Discharge would make a lot more sense than T-Wave-especially with the large number of status moves on your team. Not that it should spread para and set tr in the same set.

After you fix evs on Rotom-W that leaves you with 4 Spe. Certainly that makes sense to Spe creep and tie with some other stuff that creeps base 85s and/or Rotoms...but I can't help liking 4 SpA to guarantee the ohko on standard Mega Blaziken. Can't really take chances with it cuz it does a ton. I like Reflect and the first two moves are standard, but I don't think t-wave is a good idea if tr is gonna be added. Thunderbolt is a good move, tho if you only use tr on one mon Discharge is barely weaker and 30% chance to para.

Lando-T...not really sure about it here. You're already very physically bulky, especially if you're gonna add Cress(technically her SpD is higher but she walls on the physical side bettr.) A different mon could be good, or at least an offensive Landog since Helmet is kinda excessive. Plus Cress might want it, tho she might actually be bettr off taking the lefties. There's also no reason to run just a tiny bit of Spe-mostly that's gonna be a waste, albeit a very small one.

Gengar looks good. Only problem might be tr conflicts but that's not too bad.

I like Whimsicott. Cress seems like a great mon and is one of the best here besides, but mayb ditch Landog for her. I'm a huge fan of havig a Breloom counter, whuch includes being immune to Spore. So basically a grass type. Safety Goggles are ok too, I guess you could put those on Cress(only consider that if it's Whimsi ur dropping tho.)

Tailwind would definitely have to go on Whimsi no matter what you're gonna do-tbh it's a waste of Whimsi's potential. It's strapped for moveslots as is. Substitute is a great move and works very well with both Lefties and Leech Seed, plus Whimsi can force switches. U-Turn I can sorta get with Tailwind...except it's such miserable damage it's not worth running. Plus why Bold with it and no special attacks? Anyways, Moonblast is better. STAB and a good chance to drop foe's SpA, and it ohkos Hydra, which is always threatening here more than usual. Lastly I think the standard ev spread of 204 HP/ 52 SpD/ 252 +Spe is better. Bulk doesn't do a lot, and max Spe outspeeds stuff like Thund and Liepard, and more stuff to hit with Moonblast. Also Talon's BB with your own priority, so you can Leech it before dying. There's prolly a slightly better ev spread than that, but it's a step in the riht direction at the least.

Anyways I hope that helps. And add in those descriptions:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)