[RMT] Jacked Porky's pretty pictures and format. Sorry Porky. UU/BL Team for OU

Meet My Posse

Hey, this is my new Bl/UU Team that I like to use in the OU Metagame. I like johto pogaymanz and I wanna keep this BL/UU. Thanks for any help you may give me!

The Baaaaaaad Ass
@

Amp'd (Ampharos) @ Wiseglasses
Ability: Static
Evs: 40 HP/216 Atk/252 Sp. Atk
Quiet Nature (+Sp. Atk, -Spd)
-Thunderbolt
-HP ice
-Substitute
-Focus Punch

Ampharos is one of my fave G/S/C Pokes. Pretty good lead, similar to my old Pikachu one. He replaced Pika (R.I.P Pikachu). With wiseglasses and max Sp. attk, he can rip stuff up. Usually try to set up a sub and attack from there. Has done well so far.

Damn Blissey,
Have you lost Weight?

@

Blissey(Clefable) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Evs: 252 HP/100 Def/152 Sp.Def/4 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
-Softboiled
-Seismic Toss
-Thunder Wave/Ice Beam
-Encore

The only remaining member of my original team. Awesome as a wall. Considering removing T-Wave, depending on whether or not Gallade and Rotom have T-Wave

Psuedo-Cursepert!
@

Quarantine(Quagsire)@ Lefties (to the left, to the left >_<)
Ability: Water A

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
if you want to get items sprites, go to serebii, i have vista and for some reason you can only copy em on windows XP.

I can kinda see a Gengar and garchomp weakness. After Chomp fires off an SD he runs right Through your team and gengar running : energy ball / shadow ball / focus blast / thunderbolt really hurts. Watch out, but a scarfgar may remeby this or even rotom with : HP ice / Shadow ball / Thunderbolt / trick =P but maybe not as well.

Weavile works aswell.

I think my main counter to both is Rotom because Rotom would fire off a confuse ray and then it would proceed from there. I like my rotom now, but if I did have to change it due to a Gengar weak, Rotom could be Hp Ice (or Dragon)/Discharge/Shadow Ball/Confuse Ray.

Interesting team.

For Clefable, if you want Toxic Orb I would go with a Facade style set, or Lefties for a more defensive set like you have.

You might as well max speed on Houndoom, its defenses are poor anyway, and you could outspeed some random threats.

Who stops dragons on this team? You have maybe an Ice Beam on Clefable, who gets smacked around pretty hard, and Quagsire can maybe take Garchomp with Ice Punch. Not a whole lot of safe switchins to say, Salamence.

Good luck.

TheMaskedNitpicker

Triple Threat
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm guessing that part of the post accidentally got erased. See how Quagsire's block is cut off part of the way through? I'm guessing that it'll be fixed next time they log on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)