RMT My first competitive team?

Recently got into Pokemon Competitive battling, learned a lot about EV Training and whatnot, and I've come up with a team that i'm going to be making very soon on Pokemon Black 2.

Infernape @ Choice Band
Trait: Jolly Ability: Iron Fists
EV's: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
-Flare Blitz
-Close Combat
-Mach Punch
-U-Turn

This one I thought of replacing with Conkeldurr, i'm not entirely sure yet. He is my lead and is supposed to hit hard any leads that might try to do damage to my team at the beginning of the game such as Tyranitar, Mach Punch should 2HKO. I originally thought of using a Choice Scarf but i'm going to use a Band instead.

Garchomp @ Yache Berry
Trait: Jolly Ability: Rough Skin
EV's: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
-Swords Dance
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Fire Fang

My Garchomp is my main sweeper, with a +2 STAB Earthquake that KO's Scizor after Stealth Rock damage, and a boosted Outrage can take out threats to my other team members like Hippowdon and Landorus-T. Garchomp can switch in on moves it resists or is immune to such a T-Wave or Flamethrower, set up a Swords Dance, and start to wreck your team.

Heatran @ Life Orb
Trait: Modest Ability: Flash Fire
EV's: 252 Spa, 252 Spe, 4 SpD
-Fire Blast
-Earth Power
-Dragon Pulse
-Stealth Rock

My team, as you can tell, has a slightly bad weakness to ice if Infernape is already knocked out. Both Hydreigon and Garchomp are weak to it, and with Heatran's really good defenses, I thought this would be a great asset to my team. With it's spread out moves and being one of my Pokemon that could be a good switch in, I decided to add him in. Really good spread out moveset also.

Reuniclus @ Life Orb/Leftovers(Not sure, with Magic Guard i'm thinking Life Orb)
Trait: Bold Ability: Magic Guard
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpD
-Calm Mind
-Recover
-Psyshock
-Focus Blast

This team is supposed to wall out any threats like Blissey that would try to wall out my own team, by exposing Blissey's terrible regular Defense with Psyshock.

Swampert @ Leftovers
Trait: Relaxed Ability: Torrent
EV's: 240 HP, 16 Atk, 252 Def
-Protect
-Waterfall
-Earthquake
-Toxic

This was a custom one of the Defensive Tank set. Heatran already has Stealth Rocks, so I put Protect there instead. Swampert can wall out any threats to my team such as a Haxorus or Dragonite attempting to do a sweep. I'm thinking of replacing one of my two moves with Avalanche or something like that.

Hydreigon @ Expert Belt
Trait: Mild Ability: Levitate
EV's: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Superpower
-Dark Pulse

Hydreigon is another one of my sweepers that can hit almost anything extremely hard. Draco Meteor with the Expert Belt boost can take out Dragon type threats like Salamence, Fire Blast hits hard threats like Metagross and Scizor, Superpower can take out things that wall out Draco Meteor like Blissey , Tyranitar, and Heatran. Dark Pulse can take out Alakazam, Gengar, Latios, Reuniclus, Jellicent, it just is a move preferred over Earthquake with Garchomp and Swampert already packing it.

Please rate fairly, bros.

First hi pacman :D this is a good team but i see some big,big problems like choice scarf latios that with Stab draco meteor destroy hydragon and yache berry garchy, with psyshock he destroy infernape and with surf hit heatran. Swampy is killed by some hydro pumps and reuniclus is devasted by CB scizor stab u-turn. To try solve the problems i will try put scizor CB that can hit hard escaping choice latios, i should replace swampy with gastro that can burn with scald and toxic some problems, with recover restore some hp , i will try to put air baloon to heatran and choice scarf hydra. This should be better. Try that :
Scizor (remove garchy for him is the best choice),trait tecnician @choice band ,248 hp 252 atk 8 speed ,nature adamant, moves :
Pursuit-superpower-uturn-bullet punch. Mainly he kill non HP fire latios and solve some dragon problems in the team. Gastro (over swampert) (m) @ leftovers ,trait storm drain 252 hp 130 def 136 sp def nature (more def and - atk ,sorry i no remember the name xD) moves: scald-toxic-recover-stockpile\protect\earth power he mainly block stab water and protect better the team and he do the same swampy job, but better. air baloon heatran over the life orb one you have and i should put lavaplume over fire blast: more accuracy(same is a Stab) and 30% burn rate , is a better thing, and i will try choice scarf hydragon. Reuniclus with recover and magic guard can made a good use of life orb. I hope i was helpful see you :)
You say you will use that team in black2 but i help you for online battles, in the game this team is good.

Thanks for the tip, i'm definetly going to use Gastrodon instead of Swampert and I might consider switching out Garchomp for a Scizor. I might not though, considering it could just outspeed, HP Fire, and take out Scizor. My Gastrodon's EV's and stats will be:

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Trait: Calm Ability: Storm Drain
EV's: 252 HP, 252 SpD, 4 SpA
Earth Power
Ice Beam(For taking out Latias)
Toxic
Recover
Thanks for the tip. Ill see what other people would suggest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)