RMT Newbie needs help with his team!!!

Hey guys. I'm pretty new to pokemon and I need some help with my OU team.

Blaziken
252 atk, 252 spe, 4 hp
Nature: adamant
Item: Focus sash
ability: speed boost
Moves: sword dance, hi jump kick, blaze kick, protect

I usually use protect until I have gained enough speed from speed boost. Then I look for a chance to use sword dance. Sometimes I take the chance and just use sword dance hoping that focus sash will proc. If focus sash procs, then I'll have sword dance and a lot of speed, which allows me to sweep their whole team sometimes.

Rankurusu
252 hp, 252 def, 4 spe
Nature: Modest
Item: Life orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Moves: calm mind, recover, psycho shock, focus blast

I'm not very good at utilizing him, but I know this is a really good pokemon. I need to know what good moveset would be for him.

Sazandora / Hydreign
4 hp, 252 spa, 252 spe
Nature: Timid
Item: Life orb
Ability: Levitate
Moves: dragon pulse, fire blast, focus blast, surf

Not very good at utilizing him either. I feel like I have an easy time killing dragons and steel-type pokemons with him because of the dragon pulse and fire blast, but other than that, I get him killed before he can do anything.

Borutorosu
4 hp, 252 spa, 252 spe
Item: life orb
Ability: Mischievous heart
Moves: Nasty plot, thunder wave, thunderbolt, hidden power

I don't even know what mischievous heart does. Can someone tell me what it does? And maybe what comeetitive spirit does as well?

Nattorei
252 hp, 4 atk, 252 spd
Nature: Sassy
Item: Left overs
Ability: Iron barbs
Moves: Thunder wave, leech seed, spikes, power whip

Now this guy is so OP. I start off by usually using thunder wave or leech seed. Then I usually use spikes or power whip, depending on my opponent. But man, this guy is just OP as hell. I'm going to keep him in my team for sure.

Espeon
4 hp, 252 spa, 252 spe
Item: Left overs
Ability: Magic Mirror
Moves: Calm mind, morning sun, psycho shock, shadow ball

I don't know what I'm doing with him either. His ability magic mirror is extremely useful though.

Please help me fix my team. I'm looking to try out different pokemons and different movesets. Thanks.

Before a mod catches you...
1. Has this team been tested somehow? Like, Pokemon Online, ShoddyBattle, or some other way?
2. Your descriptions are...well, VERY lacking. I'd suggest adding more to them. I don't know if you CAN since, as you state yourself, you're not good at utilizing Hydregion, Reuniclus and Espeon and you don't even know what Mischievous Heart does (BTW, Mischievous Heart allows non-attacking moves to have higher speed priority. I.E, Thunder Wave and Nasty Plot have the speed priority of Quick Attack.)

Now for the actual rate:
It seems to me that you just slapped this team together. I don't see any synergy between team members, which is important in any good team. What does your team hope to accomplish? A Blaziken sweep? A Voltlos (Borutorosu) sweep? Do you want a balanced team? Don't get me wrong, the movesets and item choices are mostly solid, but the team itself seems rather haphazard. Once you know the focus of your team, and tell us raters what said focus is, then we can help you fix things and try things out.

More than just 1-sentence stuff pl0x. And lol, you don't even know what MH does? It raises priority of status moves by 1 (hence Whirlwind has -5 priority, while Taunt has +1 priority)

Bloo

Banned deucer.
You need to expand the majority of your descriptions; they're quite terse. I'll have to lock your thread under rule #3 if you fail to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)