Salamence @ Choice Band **Saphira
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Adamant
EV: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
-Dragon Claw
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Flamethrower

Ahh CB Mence. Too many people switch in their Blisseys to counter Salamence. Not sure if anyone knows still but he has 82 more attack points than special attack, plus the metagame around him expects special attacks. Flamethrower 2HKOs Skarmory so he is not an issue at all. Rock Slide for flinch, accuracy and again, PP. Earthquake already beats up Tyranitar anyways so Brick Break isn't needed.

Moltres @ Leftovers **Byrness
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Modest
EV: 68 HP / 216 Spd / 224 Sp Atk
-Roost
-HP Ground
-Flamethrower
-Safeguard

Extremely underrated pokemon. That amazing special attack combined with a great STAB move makes it quite dangerous. HP Ground helps for not only Heatran, but Infernape as well(both of which he counters decently.) Plus, HP Ground only lowers 2 stats while HP Fighting lowers 4 and is only better for Tyranitar and Weavile, who the rest of the team can handle. Safeguard+Pressure+Roost helps to outstall Blissey with ease and can also provide key support if I need to get a poke in without being poisoned from Toxic Spikes or something.

Celebi @ Leftovers **Zokai
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Bold
EV: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spd
-Grass Knot
-HP Ice
-Recover
-Thunder Wave

Ahh I love this set. Spreads around paralysis making it hell for the other team. HP Ice makes this a nice counter to Garchomp, while hitting Salamence switch ins extremely hard too. Grass Knot will 2HKO Tyranitar and most Gyarados, who I am faster than(that is what the speed EVs are for.)

Rhyperior @ Leftovers **Riahk
Ability: Solid Rock
Nature: Impish
EV: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

This thing rocks. Helps the team by combatting futile attacks from Tyranitar, Electivire, Weavile, etc. Rock Slide>Stone Edge purely for accuracy and PP. Solid Rock is too good to pass up.

Blissey @ Leftovers **Beach Ball Bitch
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Calm
EV: 252 Def / 104 Sp Atk / 152 Sp Def
-Softboiled
-Thunder Wave
-Flamethrower
-Seismic Toss

It only made since to me to go with Flamethrower so I can beat up Skarmory, Metagross, Heracross, Lucario, Celebi, Scizor, Forretress and Weavile while they switch in. It also does as much to Gengar as Ice Beam so whatever. Seismic Toss still beats Raikou tho which is sweet since this team is really weak to them once Rhyperior is dead or asleep, or if they have HP Grass. Thunder Wave for those pokes Celebi doesn't paralyze and aren't affected by Toxic Spikes.

Tentacruel @ Leftovers **Niron
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Nature: Calm
EV: 204 HP / 36 Spd / 96 Sp Atk / 172 Sp Def
-Surf
-Toxic Spikes
-Rapid Spin
-Ice Beam

Solves the issue of Moltres' Stealth Rock weak. Ice Beam for dragon switch ins, Toxic Spikes to get those things Celebi can't paralyze(Garchomp, Dugtrio, Rhyperior, Swampert, etc.) Surf helps kill off Infernape while messing with grounds. I hope you are ready for something offensive!

I really like this team, nice mix of OU and BL. The only problem I see, is a slight lack of speed. If SD/SE/ES/CC Lucario gets a Swords Dance in and your Salamence is hurt or dead, he'll deliver major pain. That goes for a lot of teams though.

You could consider Choice Scarfing Motres or maybe Thunder Wave > Aromatherapy on Blissey. You've already something to cover Toxic Spikes, WoW, Thunder Wave and sleep, so paralyzing more things and making it harder for beasts like Lucario to switch in might be better.

Good luck with this great team.

Tentacruel should use clear skin. Clear skin (no stat lowering) may have no real playing effect for strategy, but more pokemon attack stats than attack with leech life/ drain.
Also ice beam covers most drainers (grass).

Yeah I didn't notice my pokes resisted status thanks I will go ahead and put Thunder Wave on Blissey.

As for Clear Body on Tentacruel, I say that is a no-go. His stats won't mind being lowered with the exception of his special defense, so really the only threat to it is Metal Sound Heatran while Liquid Ooze allows him to counter any Subseeder not named Celebi w/Psychic.

I really like the team but you may wanna consider Mix Mence since it annihilates walls, plus it doesn't lose to things like Hippowdon and Cresselia nearly as often, who can effectively wall your hole team(the hippo will be killed if you have Toxic Spikes down but Cressy has Levitate.) Just some things to think about, also you could use Crunch on there, again for Cresselia. Crunch it then Draco Meteor, it will lose 82% minimum which should be enough to finish it if it has taken prior damage.

I unno man I really don't know I dont know man but I'd rather have something to take care of that RIDICULOUS Mamoswine weakness. Skarmory can fit over Rhyperior as it can take a lot of defensive beatings as well as aforementioned Mamoswine and so on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)