Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball

yo man,

I think you can improve your team a lot, even if it isn't actually too bad. When I looked into this team I saw a big weakness to both any Water-type attacks (you don't have any safety switch into Keldeo and Politoed) and to Volcarona which can setup on Scizor, Jolteon and Espeon and then wreck your whole team. Therefore, personally I'd do this changes:

1) Change Rotom-W's set in a Specially Defensive one. Specially Defensive Rotom-W is a much better switch into Hydro Pumps and Surfs and that can help your team to deal with Rain teams in general. You have already two Choice Scarf users so you don't need at all another one.

2) Change Landorus-T with a Landorus-I without change its set. There is just a reason to do this change, Landorus-T even with a Choice Scarf can't outspeed Volcarona after a Quiver Dance, otherwise Landorus-I can do it so that can help you to deal with Volcarona.

3) I'd also change your Espeon for Xatu because it has U-Turn to support your Volturn core as well. This is just a preference of mine anyway so if you prefer Espeon you're free to keep it on your team. However, I think that Baton Pass is much better than Heal Bell in general to avoid Tyranitar's Pursuit.

4) When I use a Volturn team (something like Rotom-W, Scizor and Landorus as your team) I always use a weather changer too (Tyranitar or Hippowdon are the best for this playstyle imo) because of Venusaur (and because of Rain teams too) and for your team it is a big threat as well so you may try Hippowdon and Tyranitar instead of Jolteon or Infernape which are the most replaceable mons on your team. Try both of them (you don't need to use them at the same time, just try both of them and see who's the best for your team) and see how they goes.

Good luck!

Yes, you need descriptions for your team. PM yours to an RMT mod (user: tab) for this thread to be unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)