RMT: out of 10 plz.. sandstorm lives!!!

Okay so I've been running my sandstorm team now for quite a while and I was wondering if there is anything else that i can tweak... i know this team has a lot of weaknesses but by using it so much, ive managed to get around most of them. But like i said, i want to know anything else i can do to this team, whether it be make it better, try out a different combination, fix my weaknesses, etc.

First Up:

Tyannitar @ lum berry
Ability: sandstream
Nature: jolly
EV: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
-Dragon Dance
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
-Taunt
Okay so this is the starter of the team. Lum berry for hypnosis or t waves or w/e it may be to hinder the dd'ing. sets up sandstorm and gives a 1.5 boost to all my rock pokes. also, stone edge gets a boost and with 1 dd, eliminates the need for crunch. In addition, 252 speed so that it can outrun starmie after one dd. a very useful tech if i say so myself. Taunt for other lame starters that try to mess with me like bronzong.

Garchomp @ yache berry
ability: sand veil
nature: jolly
Evs: 6 hp, 252 atk, 252 spd
-substitute
-swords dance
-e quake
-dragon claw
Okay this is the standard garchomp i know. but what can i say... if it sets up its massive pwnage. a good over all poke no matter what the situation. the sandveil doesnt hurt either. lol

Magnezone @ shuca berry
ability: magnet pull
nature: modest
EVs: 172 hp, 252 sp atk, 84 spd
-magnet rise
-explosion
-t bolt
-hp: ice 70
I know i know, the hp ice is like wtf..did he hack? no..i did not.. after days of breeding i finally succeeded in getting my precious hp ice. after this exp, i will never again breed for hp anything b/c its a pain in the ass. none the less, it kills walls like skarmory, bronzong, metagross, etc. very helpful and when blissey is out, u explode to kill it after takign a t bolt. easy enough. hp ice for predictions on switch ins for garchomp, gliscor, etc

Starmie @ choice scarf
ability: natural cure
nature: modest
Evs: 252 sp atk, 252 spd, 6 hp
-t bolt
-psychic
-surf
-ice beam
The standard set with a twist. THe scarf is rarely ever used and surprises ppl. its so fast, that when i make a mistake and let ppl get off a dd, i can still come in and pwn them. if i see a scarf chomp which is unexpected, it can take them out. also, compared to timid, this one has a bit more power so thats very helpful. psychic for heracross, infernape, etc almost acts like a revenge killer.

hippowdon @ leftovers
ability: sandstream
nature: impish
evs: 252 hp, 6 atk, 252 def
-earthquake
-ice fang
-slack off
-stealth rock
So this is the tank of the team. Its very durable but the thing im concerned about is the pain in the ass grassknot. however, other than that, ice fang for dragons and gliscor, e quake for other steels that are usually phsyical atkers. over all good tank and can take a sp atk once in a while.

cradily@chople berry
ability: suction cups
nature: calm
evs: 252 hp, 6 sp atk, 252 sp def
-toxic
-energy ball
-stockpile
-recover
This is the sp tank of the team and a damn good one at that. With stockpiles, it can stall magnificently. toxic annihalates any non steel and even though energy ball doesnt hurt steels that much, its pretty much only useless against bronzong and heatran which i have starmie and magnezone for. also energy ball for the water types that dare oppose me. With sandstorm, sp def gets a 1.5 boost and 3 stockpiles each give another 1.5 boost to def and sp def. great staller and tank.

subs that i use: scizor, slowbro, dutrio, metagross, gliscor, empoleon, lucario (mixed)
weaknesses that kind of mess me up but due to the fact that ive been using it so much, i kinda wiggle myself out of their clutch: heatran, infernape, gyarados, garchomp, bronzong, metagross, suicune, vaporeon, yanmega, breloom, abomasnow, rain dancers, celebi, jirachi, raikou, donphan, heracross, lucario, etc.. the list goes on but yeah...i can usually beat teams with these in it.

overall this is a more defensively based team. you defend until u find an opennng then make them pay for their mistake by setting up with garchomp, tyrannitar, etc. then sweep. lol. stall game works thanks to cradily and hippowdon who can both take a hit and hit back.

maybe cradily would be better with a lum berry

and tyranitar with leftovers

i dont see any other problems with this team

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
lols, starmie isnt hitting anything with psychic, give it grass knot.

Give cradily leftovers, rock slide and EQ instead of energy ball and stockpile.

Stockpile is lame doesnt do much, Energy ball doesnt hit much, EQ hits the likes of heatran and things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)