Bronzong@Leftovers
Sassy Nature
252 HP / 128 Atk / 128 SpD
Levitate

Gyro Ball
Stealth Rock
Hypnosis
Explosion

He's there to set up the stealth rock.Gyro ball Tyranitar and if its other stuff just hypnosis then swith out.
Explosion for Bronzong because he's just used to set up Stealth Rock. After his usfulness is gone just explode.

Zangoose@Life Orb
Jolly Nature
252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Immunity

Return
Swords Dance
Close Combat
Shadow Claw

My Physical sweeper.He ussualy never gets OHKO. So i can get a Swords Dance.Then i sweep.Shadow Claw is for Cresilla and Dusknoirs.With Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes on the field most things will be weak and he can get kills with quick attack.

Tentacruel@Leftovers
Calm Nature
204 HP / 96 SpA / 172 SpD / 36 Spe
Liquid Ooze

Surf
Ice Beam
Rapid Spin
Toxic Spikes

My special wall and rapid spinner. if i switch into a choice flamethrower or something like that i can toxic spikes while they switch.

Dusknoir@Leftovers
Impish Nature
252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD
Pressure

Will-O-Wisp
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Pain Split

My Physical Wall and to stop rapid spinners.pain split for recovery. fire punch for fortress.ice punch for donphan.will-o-wisp stops physical sweepers.Also Ice Punch can stop Garchomp from switching in.

Salamence@Life Orb
Mild Nature
120 Atk / 252 SpA / 136 Spe
Intimidate

Brick Break
Flamethrower
Draco Meteor
Roost

MixMence.Just switch into a grass move and try to predict for a kill.Brick Break kills most special walls and heatren.draco meteor only gets resisted by steels. flamethrower for skarmory and fortress.Roost heals him from Life Orb recoil

Magnezone@Leftovers
Modest Nature
172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Magnet Pull

Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Ice
Substitute
Magnet Rise

I needed a special attacker that resisted both electric and dark so i chose him. he stops skarm right in his tracks.and i could sub while garchomp is going to switch in and just hidden power ice.

help please.

thanks.

For Bronzong, consider changing the EVs to 252 HP/192 Def/64 SDef

Zangoose should have
-Swords Dance
-Close Combat
-Shadow Claw
-Return/Quick Attack

With your current moveset, Zangoose wont be able to touch ghost types. Close Combat is your best bet against Skarmory

Dusknoir should have
-Will-o-Wisp
-Thunderpunch
-Shadow Sneak
-Pain Split

Thunderpunch is better here for Gyarados and fellow water types. Shadow Sneak strikes first and destroys weakened Gengars, Azelfs and the likes.

Rest of your team looks quite solid so good luck.

Since you already have magnezone to deal with opposing water types, Thunder Punch on Dusknoir is not necessary. Ice Punch would be better since you'd then have a reliable Garchomp Revenge killer. Tentacruel's ground weakness does not help it here, so it's not really suited for this role. Give Bronzong explosion, so you have a stronger move to die with in case you're low on health. This can replace either Gyro Ball or Earthquake as an attacking move. I've never found much success with Zangoose, but if you plan to use it, do give it shadow claw to hit opposing Dusknoirs and Cresselias harder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)