Gen 3 RMT, please!

Well there are some rules for this team ( these are the rules we most use in brazil):
-Ubers Ban(no ubers)
-Item Clause( cant have hte same item in 2 different pokemon)
-Legendary Clause( one legendary per team)
-Sleep Clause(can only put one oponent to sleep at a time)
-Recover Ban( no attacks to recover hp)

Now for the team:

Houndoom @ Focus Band
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Modest
Evs: 4hp/ 252spatk/ 252spd
-Crunch
-Flamethrower
-Taunt
-Counter

My starter, Crunch and Flamethrower for stab. Taunt makes my oponnent attack and then Counter it.

Dugtrio @ Choice Band
Ability: Arena Trap
Nature: Jolly
Evs: 4hp/ 252atk/ 252spd
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Aerial Ace
-Hidden Power(Bug)

A sweeper, save him for the end of the game to kill all the surviving pokes. Fast enough to outspeed most threats

Quaqsire @ Quick Claw
Ability: Damp
Nature: Brave
Evs: 252hp/ 252def/ 4spatk
-Earthquake
-Ice Beam
-Haze
-Yawn

Since ill be traping ill use him as a explode counter with Damp. Yawn can put any oponnent to sleep while i set up haze or attack and then send a sweeper to counter. For his low speed Quick Claw.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Syncronize
Nature: Sassy
Evs:252hp/ 4def/ 252spdef
-Mean Look
-Protect
-Baton Pass
-Confuse Ray

My trap/passer, confuse ray to annoy, protect to check the attack( see if the oponnent has special or physical) and then can send a counter or use Counter/Mirror Coat.

Meganium @ Bright Powder
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Bold
Evs: 204hp/ 148def/ 12spd/ 144 spatk
-Leech Seed
-Counter
-Safeguard
-Giga Drain

An other support for the team. Leech Seed and Giga Drain for healing purposes, safeguard to protect the coming sweepers for counter, and Counter can suprise any oponenent

Suicune @ Scope Lens
Ability:Pressure
Nature: Calm
Evs:252hp/ 158def/ 100spdef
-Surf
-Calm Mind
-Ice Beam
-Mirror Coat

Calm Mind if using Surf or Ice Beam, Mirror Coat to counter.

I really like the strategy that im using, but feel free to suggest. Any opinions are welcome

No offense but I doubt anyone would play within your clauses, which are honestly ridiculous. I personally have never heard half of them, and with the exception of Sleep Clause, the others are really dumb.

im not the one that does the rules, i didnt mention that im from brazil, and here most of the competitions have those rules.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)