Ability: Regenerator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 96 HP / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Not too much to say as I'm getting back into this game after the wonderful weather meta of 5th gen, been testing around some teams, liked this team so far but I dont know everything I have to check yet, and I feel like there might be some better pokemon to fit. especially as magnezone and heatran can fill a few of the same roles.

Your team seems to be weak to kyurem-b. nothing can properly switch into it. and is walled heavily by chansey de blob. I would recommend switching Tornadus-T to a life orb set. and changing tangrowth to an AV set. you can switch heatran for a life orb defog or banded scizor set. alternatively you could change heatran into an offensive defog latias giving you dragon and psychic coverage which your team lacks while also being able to take some hits. if you choose to pick latias you might as well continue with your physically defensive tangrowth

I like your recommendations. I just lose my rock set up by replacing heatran right now, so my options to change him or other things should include a rock set up. those things are still a bit too strong, when I had this team without a rock set up that was one of the things I noticed hurting me a bit. (like diancie cant 2HKO skarmory without rocks if they swap in on a diamond storm)

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, unfortunately I'll have to lock this for the time being as the RMT rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at other RMTs and the RMT archive to see the kind of detail and format we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)