Sableye @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Protect
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
  • Protect is used for scouting with Magic Bounce.
  • Knock Off for Utility.
  • Will-O-Wisp to spread Burns.
  • Recover for HP restoration.
302MS.png
292MS.png

And of course Shedinja:
Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk / 156 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Baton Pass
- Protect
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp/Toxic
  • Focus Sash allows Shedinja to survive a single non-status inflicting attack.
  • Baton Pass allows for PP Stall against Pokemon that are immune to damage from Toxic or Will-O-Wisp such as Clefable.
  • Protect Allows scouting for status moves that might remove Shedinja and also helps with choice users.
  • Shadow Ball is there for our damaging Stab Move and I chose it over Shadow Sneakdue to the common use of Pokemon with barb effects such as Ferrothorn, Garchomp and Landorus-T. Also considering Shedinja is mostly used as a pivot/status inflicter its damage output felt inconsequential. The above was suggested by the user FreeSymphonia.
  • Will-O-Wisp helps with crippling the opposing team by spreading burns while Toxic helps with ensuring the opponents time on the field is limited and helping with removal.
  • Furthermore Shedinja has nice synergy with Mega Sableye due to the latter's ability to keep hazards off the field with Magic Bounce.
  • 156 speed is used to underspeed Clefable.
302MS.png
292MS.png
227MS.png

Since Shedinja is so worried about hazards since it dies immediately to them further support for their removal is needed so I added Skarmory.
Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Spikes
- Counter

• Shed Shell is our item of choice to avoid being trapped by Magnezone.
  • Roost is there for recovery.
  • Spikes allow for passive damage on the field.
  • Counter lets Skarmory to net almost certain KOs in most cases against powerful physical attackers. In tandem with Sturdy it can put a haul to entire sweeps.
302MS.png
292MS.png
227MS.png
113MS.png

Shedinja also enjoys a Pokemon to absorb Status so Chansey with Natural Cure and its excellent special bulk offer an incredible addition for a Shedinja stall team:
Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Def / 248 SpD
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Stealth Rock
- Heal Bell
  • Soft-Boiled offers recovery.
  • Seismic Toss for damage output.
  • Stealth Rock in combination with Skarmory's Spikes form a hazard stacking core.
  • Heal Bell cures any status such as a Scald burn off Mega Sableye etc.
302MS.png
292MS.png
227MS.png
113MS.png
748MS.png

Since set up sweepers could have a field day Toxapex with Haze can work as something to check most of these situations:
Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze
  • Scald is used for the Burn chance.
  • Recover is reliable Recovery.
  • Toxic Spikes for our hazard stacking core with Chansey-Skarmory.
  • Haze stops set up.
  • I choose Black Sludge over Rocky Helmet since the passive recovery allows me to avoid a 2HKO from Adamant Buzzwole with EQ.
302MS.png
292MS.png
227MS.png
113MS.png
748MS.png
051MS.png

Dugtrio rounds off the team by being able to trap threats such as Heatran, Tyranitar, Excadrill and Kyurem-B:
Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Screech
- Memento
  • EQ is mandatory for Dugtrio to be able to pick off the aforementioned threats with this powerful stab move.
  • Reversal works with Focus Sash in order to remove Ferrothorn and Chansey.
  • Screech softens up Chansey and Hippowdon.
  • Memento grabs momentum while at the same time weakening up opponents when Dugtrio is of no more use.
And that's the team. Any and all criticism is welcomed (that's the reason I'm posting it here after all) and would love tips on the team. Thank you for your time.
302MS.png
292MS.png
227MS.png
113MS.png
748MS.png
051MS.png

The rmt is very clear and easy to read, which is cool but, I don't understand, why would you make an exact same shed stall team ever.

Thanks for the kind words, seeing as how this is my first RMT and because I'm just now taking the forums a bit more seriously I decided a much more "standard" build would be an easier pick to start off. Plus any advice on using the team or maybe any of the spreads/items/moves are welcomed.

Edit: I also have more teams that I'm planning to write an RMT on so hopefully I'll see you around there as well and maybe the next few will be at least more impressive.

I see, but items/spreads/moves on shed stall type teams are always the same (maybe you can change sab to more of a def/spdef spread) The only original thing that u can do in that type of team (not to make it garbage like banded chansey) is running eject button pex to trap things swith dugtrio "better". For example you have ur sableye in front of a magearna, you go pex, he volts out but it triggers your eject button and you go dugtrio, then you just kill it. Thats litteraly it.
Good luck on the other rmts, you are doing it very well (maybe add some threatlist and replays, but on stall teams they are always the same lol) :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)