Gen 3 RMT: Under 60% Pow

It's 57 or 58% power, I believe.

Anyway, I've been having some moderate success with this team. Here goes.

Salamence (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 116 Spd / 142 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Standard.

Alakazam (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 42 HP / 216 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Knock Off
- Psychic
- Thunderpunch

Pretty much standard. Knock off is for predicted switches. I'm not sure if I should switch out CM for Encore, since Alakazam can't really live through much to CM anyway, and Encore would be far more annoying.

Sceptile (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 24 HP / 234 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Leaf Blade
- Leech Seed
- Substitute

Standard.

Milotic (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Def / 48 Spd / 58 SAtk / 48 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Surf

Standard as well.

Ludicolo (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 170 HP / 88 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam
- Rain Dance
- Surf

Pretty decent special attacked, with Max Modest Stabbed Rain Danced Surf surprising a lot of people. Also has some pretty hefty Special resist, which is always a plus.

Granbull (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 129 HP / 252 Atk / 129 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Heal Bell
- Return
- Thunder Wave

Uhh...utility pokemon. I used to use Parasect Aromatherapy/HP Bug/Trick/Spore, but Granbull's a lot funner (and less cool looking).

Any help is appreciated.

A bit weak to any gyarados that can outspeed your alakazam after a dance... Maybe try armaldo in his place, because he can also knock-off if you really love it, or he can take a hit from gyarados and respond with a rock blast, plus he can rapid spin (since you don't have a spikes counter, and skarmory can go in against granbull and sceptile decently.)

Thanks for the advice.

I used to use a Vaporeon (Max SpA Modest with Surf/Ice Beam/Haze/Wish) instead of Milotic and a Forretress (standard...Spikes/Rapid Spin/Counter/Explosion) instead of the Granbull, but I found that I needed a status spreader/healer so I settled on Granbull.

EDIT: I also used to use CM/Wish/Psychic/Fire Punch Jirachi over Ludicolo, but his pow% was too high :)

And Ludicolo's pretty effective as a sweeper anyway.

It's not very pratical , but if you battle in *underwater terrain ONLY* nature power turns to hydro pump , with 24 pp. Thats a pretty good option on ludicolo if you don't mind missing sometimes and switching to underwater terrain in the challenge window.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
On looking at this team, you have a weakness to Luna the Jynx and Regice. Also, give Milotic at least 384 HP, or else CBMence/CBTar will eat you alive. By the way, you have no Normal/Flying/Rock resist.

I don't really worry about Normal/Rock resist because I can always intimidate with Granbull. And I think Salamence does an OK job resisting Flying, doesn't it?

I have been having some problems with Regice, actually. I usually just switch into Salamence and Leech Seed it, and hope the Ice Beam doesn't 1hko. If I'm lucky, I can TWave/Return it. Doesn't happen often.

I tend to switch Ludicolo into Regices, then try and Heal Bell it once it leaves. My Ludicolo can usually out damage it.

Thanks for the Milotic tip, though.