(RMT) UU Team Destruction

hey been using this team for a week on wifi. It has got 30 wins and 0 losses and 1 draw I would like people to give me some ideas for my Yanmega's Hidden Power and a few ideas on the team.

Here they are

@ Lum Berry
Mold Breaker
Adamant (+Atk -Sp.A)
4HP 252Atk 252Spd
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-X-Scissor

Ok Im leading with a Pinsir. People may question this but its an awesome lead. OK I lead with this for 1. it can set up a Stealth Rock and make other Leads scared. 2. The "Smart" people who think its good to Trick a Pinsir are so wrong because once this has set up SR and has a Choice Scarf on it I can use it later against them. This thing also wrecks things like Rotom, Claydol, Weezing, Uxie, Mesprit and others because it can X-Scissor and put a dent in things or it can Earthquake and not be bothered by Levitate.
I may change Stone Edge for Close Combat Im nt sure I dnt really like the accuracy on Stone Edge and Pinsir wont really be usin Stone Edge on anything flying because they are normally faster (unless Pinsir got a Choice Scarf off a Tricker). Also I dont have Focus Sash because of Tricking Rotom, because when Rotom Tricks I normally Earthquake, and if I had a Focus Sash the Rotom would survive.

Now my second pokemon is:

@Black Sludge
Battle Armor
Careful (+Sp.D -Sp.A)
252HP 12Atk 244Sp.D
-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

Ok I can defiently hear people say Y the hell Careful? and y is it a special wall Drapion isnt a special wall its physical wtf man?

Ah thts wer ur wrong this thing is imense as a special wall. Drapions super effectives are only Ground. so this thing doesnt have any Special Weakness apart from Earth Power so this thing can come in on Special Moves and Attack back. Also this thing blocks Psychic isnt affected by Dark, Ghost and Grass. Drapion also comes in on Lead Roserade to absorb the sleep and sleep talk. this thing also gets rid of Toxic Spikes which is quite good because I dont have a Spinner. Drapion also likes to come in on Milotic's who Hypnosis and start Talking away. Also with Crunch it may lower its defense so it can even hurt Milotic a bit more.

@Leftovers
Clear Body
Careful (+Sp.D -Sp.A)
252HP 4Atk 252Sp.D
-Curse
-Ice Punch
-Earthquake
-Explosion

Ok I do admit I need some help on the Ev's and nature for this thing. But as you can see this is just a common Curse Registeel which when it has low HP explodes on something. not much to say about this pokemon as it can take hits from both sides and hurt pokemon.

@Life Orb
Static
Timid (+Spd -Atk)
4Hp 252Spd 252Sp.A
-Charge Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower
-Hidden Power (Grass)

Ok its just a standard Special Orb Manectric. This thing Beams pokemon and gains Sp.A and then fires off its stab TBolt for alot of damage. Flamethrower is there for anythin which it can hurt even more. and Hidden Power (Grass) is for Lanturn and Gastrodon both menaces to Manectric's startedgy.

@ Expert Belt
Speed Boost
Modest (+Sp.A -Atk)
4HP 252Spd 252Sp.A
-Shadow Ball
-Air Slash
-Hidden Power (Ground)
-Protect

Here is Yanmega my Shaymin counter. Shaymin is probally THE best in UU, but IMO Yanmega is 2ND. I remember in the good old days when Scizor just got Bullet Punch and I was still using Yanmega in OU and was owning people (not with this exact set) and I replaced it with Scizor because Priority is alot better. Now this thing has went down to UU and even though Stealth Rock is still around I still Love this thing. I normally bring this out when Ive seen most of there team and I know it can take a few out. anyway on to the moves. I prefer Shadow Ball over Bug Buzz only for OU though because Shadow Ball can hit the newly played Haunter and screw him over and OHKO him but Bug Buzz couldnt. Shadow Ball hits everything which Bug Buzz does apart from Grass but Air Slash covers Grass and Fighting. and then I choce Hidden Power Ground now I chose this because I get walled by Steel. I am just wondering now was that the right choice this is one of the main things which I need help on so help wpuld be appreciated.

@Leftovers
Own Tempo
Bold (+Def -Atk)
212HP 252Def 44Sp.A
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Grass Knot
-Slack Off

Ok here is the last pokemon and it is no other than Slowbro. this pokemon is on my team just to absorb those Fire Attacks. Slowbro is here just to take hits and throw them back and keep on repeating and also Slacking Off regaining HP. This thing is just horrible to go against because its hard to kill.

Absol- Pinsir X-Scissor and hurts Absol.

Altaria - Slowbro comes in walls and Ice Beams.

Ambipom - Bring in Registeel who walls and then Steel starts Cursing.

Arcanine - Slowbro comes in and walls then Surf's away.

Azumarill - Manectric can survive a normal Aqua Jet and KO with TBolt.

Registeel comes in on Choice Band Aqua Jet.

Balstoise- Manectric comes in and Sets up some Charge Beams and should ruin the Turtle.

Chansey - Pinsir, Drapion, Registeel, Manectric (if it can keep on Charge Beaming up) rapes it. thats half my team physically and two thirds of my team wreck Chansey.

Charizard- Stealth rock messes this thing up and makes it alot easier to kill.

Claydol - Pinsir can hurt this thing and so can Manectric and Slowbro.

Clefable - same as Chansey but I might put Close Combat on Pinsir for this thing.

Crobat - well if this leads I run away to Drapion or Registeel.

Drapion - Pinsir can dent it so can Manectric and Yanmega and also Slowbro.

Electrode - well I EQ if it has a sash then i retreat to Registeel who takes the Explosion.

Espeon - Drapion rapes thing thing.

Feraligatr- I have some trouble with this thing but I normally just use Slowbro to keep firing off Grass Knott's.

Gardevoir - Drapion again ruins this thing.

Hariyama - I think Yanmega OHKO this with Air Slash if it doesnt invest in any Sp.D

Hitmonchan - Yanmega can jit this thing and kill it but doesnt like the Mach Punch's

Hitmonlee - Slowbro just surfs this and slacks off.

Hitmontop - Yanmega either Air Slash's this or Slowbro surf's it.

Honchkrow - Manectric just Tbolts and hopes it doesnt die off Sucker Punch.

Houndoom - Slowbro just Surfs or Drapion EQ's and rest's off Will-o-Wisp

Kabutops - Slowbro walls it can Grass Knot's it

Lanturn- Pinsir EQ's it Drapion EQ's it Registeel EQ's it Manectric and Hidden Power Grass it and ther others dont come in.

Ludicolo - Yanmega comes in and Air Slash's it.

Magmortar - Slowbro comes in takes the Overheat then switchs to Drapion who then EQ's

Mesprit - Pinsir and Drapion shud take care of it

Milotic - Drapion laughes at this thing.

Miltank - This is another reason why I need Close Combat but i just use Registeel.

Mismagius - Yanmega kills non Sub versions then Drapion just kills it anyway.

Moltres - Slowbro just comes in and shrugs off anything.

Muk - Registeel EQ's Pinsir EQ's and Drapion EQ's

Nidoking - Slowbro again

Nidoqueen - Same as Nidoking

Ninetales - Drapion comes in takes the Hypnosis then Sleep Talks.

Omastar - Drapion

Poliwrath - Manectric just makes it go runnin

Porygon2 - 3rd reason for CC but same as Clefable and Manectric

Primeape - Yanmega has fun with Primeape

Roserade - Drapion talks away after it has Slp Powdered

Rotom - Pinsir ruins all Rotom sets

Sceptile - Registeel comes in see's what Sceptile it is Drapion comes in on Focus Blast, Registeel on Energy Ball Yanmega on Earthquake

Scyther - Stealth Rocks ruin this and Yanmega just kill it with Aerial Ace

Shaymin - Yanmega

Slowbro - Yanmega or Drapion

Steelix - Slowbro has fun taking those Gyro Balls.

Swellow - Slowbro just Slacks Off until it commits suicide.

Torterra - Havent faced this thing but I guess just Ice Punch from Registeel or Air Slash from Yanmega?

Toxicroak - Yanmega just Air Slash's or Drapion just EQ's

Typhlosion - Slowbro has fun absorbing Eruption then Surfing away.

Umbreon - Pinsir

Uxie - Pinsir

Venusaur - Drapion

Weezing - Pinsir or Manectric

Yanmega - Stealth Rock shud ruin it and Registeel walls it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)