Kyogre @ Leftovers ** Pwndon
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 64 HP / 80 Def / 112 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
- Water Spout
Heavy hitting starter. ZOMG HELP W/ EVS. Calm mind seems kinda worthless on him, he usually uses water spout at beggening, ice beam for groudon, and thunder for other ogres. Damn competitor hurry up and come out so I can use choice scarf!

Deoxys-F @ Petaya Berry ** - - ¬<(''¬<)
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk / 1 Def / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 1 SDef
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Ice Beam
- Substitute
- Superpower
- Thunder
Special sweeper. Superpower for those resistant to special atks. PetayaSub for even harder sweeping

Mewtwo @ Leftovers ** Below Negative
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Brick Break
- Bulk Up
- Recover
- Shadow Ball
I needed something in the physical apartment, so I came up w/ this guy. After 6 bulk ups he has 1400 attack and 1116 defense (if he can get there).

Latias (F) @ Soul Dew ** >.>
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 32 HP / 224 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Thunder
Ok. Probably not a standard in uubers. Lugia replacement.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers ** TEH PINK BLOB
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Def / 252 SDef
- Aromatherapy
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
- Thunder
I've never used blissey before =\ This makes me cry

Exeggutor (M) @ Leftovers ** WOw 0_o
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Def / 72 Spd / 100 SAtk
- Explosion
- Sleep Powder
- Solar Beam
- Wish
Kinda groudon couter. HELP W/ EVS. Sleeper. Ghetto wish pass w/ explosion off 200 attack >.>

As you can guess, I'm a newb at uubers. Which sucks when not many on NB play uubers >.<

Since Ubers isn't as popular anymore and I've been out of the loop, one obvious thing I can see is that, your speed is messed up. Actually add speed to stuff, especially -that- Kyogre. It's purpose apparently is just to hit hit and hit, so why not just max that to hit first? You're already somewhat speedy, so weather wars on first turn shouldn't be an issue.

Also on Blissey, I prefer seeing Toxic and or Psych Up or Light Screen or something to help out the team tbh. Watch out for gay stall teams I guess. =/

You lack a normal resist, and Rayquaza is going to destroy you. You are also using exeggutor WITH KYOGRE. That is a huge no, and considering how easily forretress spikes up on you, I would rather see forry in that slot to help with all of this. As mop said, this team is pretty easily stalled out, and the only thing you have to 'beat' it is deoxys. Using selfdestruct on mewtwo over recover allows you to just blow up randomly, hopefully taking out an important mon in the process.

As far as just the sets/EVs alone, that kyogre is really more of a hit and runner or is used with para support, so as mop said, pump speed. However, I would really rather use a defensive rtogre in that place, seing as it helps take toxics, which only one other thing on the team can. Mewtwo needs AT LEAST enough speed to beat +speed lati@s (351), and with bulk up, I would rather just go with jolly and ~365 spd. adding to hp helps with defenses much more than adding sdef to lati@s, and you really will need speed more than that spatk. Generally, max hp, around 320 speed, with the rest in special attack is better at both taking hits and sweeping. For blissey, add to defense before adding hp, as that extra hp will rarely make a diference in how much damage you will take from say, a kyogre surf. If you decide to use forry in the last slot, use max hp and sdef with an impish nature.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Don't use Water Spout and Calm Mind together on Kyogre, as it inevitably will be taking significant damage while it tries to Calm Mind; either use Surf or replace Calm Mind and Ice Beam or Thunder with Sleep Talk and Rest.

Kyogre @ Leftovers ** Pwndon
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 64 HP / 80 Def / 112 Spd / 252 SAtk
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
- Water Spout

Water Spout and CM is alright...just use Water Spout to hit things hard early game, then late game grab a cm and boltbeam sweep.

Deoxys-F @ Petaya Berry ** - - ¬<(''¬<)
EVs: 4 Atk / 1 Def / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 1 SDef
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Ice Beam
- Substitute
- Superpower
- Thunder

-SpDef Nature so when meta pursuits you (and you stay in) you get dropped into berry range and also so random things with cb quick attack can't kill you.

Mewtwo @ Leftovers ** Below Negative
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Brick Break
- Bulk Up
- Recover
- Shadow Ball

You are probably going to want ice beam over shadow ball because groudon mauls your team horribly and this is an easy switch-in for him.I'd use something like this for evs:
EVs: 192 HP / 96 Atk / 96 Spd / 124 SAtk
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)

That's 352 speed to out run the lati's ...just enough hp to be able to take 45% max off of cb meta mashes after two bulk ups (bulk up once as it switches in and once again before it hits you). 375 SpAtk on ice beam helps you out a lot messing with: skarm, groudon, lugia, the latis, and rayquaza.

Latias (F) @ Soul Dew ** >.>
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 32 HP / 224 SAtk / 252 SDef
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Thunder

That's pretty standard...you are going to want enough speed to out run kyogre (281 or 308 ) or enough to outrun ray (320) for this to be effective.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers ** TEH PINK BLOB
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Def / 252 SDef
- Aromatherapy
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
- Thunder

That thunder without SpAtk evs is a huge waste...you probably want toxic over it to take care of the lati's and the occasional cm mewtwo who you have a pretty big weakness to. For this team I'd probably use a wish bliss: Protect, Seismic Toss, Toxic, Wish. (Watch out for gengar or use ice beam over toxic).

Exeggutor (M) @ Leftovers ** WOw 0_o
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Def / 72 Spd / 100 SAtk
- Explosion
- Sleep Powder
- Solar Beam
- Wish

Yeah, this is completly useless on this team... I suggest you use something that can take on mewtwo, gengar, and normal types more easily in this slot. Metagross is a good for the job unless you plan to use ice beam on bliss then go ahead and use forry to also helps you with your spikes weak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)