rmt vgc 2010

hey all
i have been exited about vgcs this year so i created a team which i want some help with any suggestions?
changes in bold
team at a glance:

first poke: dialga@shuca berry
evs:s252 hp 252 sp.atk 4 sp defense
trickroom
dragon pulse
aura sphere
flamethrower
this is my TR diagla. although he also functions as a sweeper dragon pulse hits palkia, aura sphere is good for other dialga i meet and flamethrower for metagross and the dreaded shedinja( hes the only pokemon the only pokemon who can take shedinja out)

second poke:smeargle@focus sash
evs:none
fakeout
super fang
follow me
dark void
this is my level 1 smeargle the strategy with him is to fakeout the pokemon who i predict to attack dialga so he can get the trick room off.(if both pokemon attack him follow me is a good substitute although it dies then) then i have one of two choices,to attack one of them with super fang or put them both to sleep.

kyogre@choicespecs
waterspout
thunder
ice beam
surf
this is my basic specs ogre he functions as a sweeper and puts part two of my team together rain.

vaporeon@wacan berry
surf
icebeam
signal beam
protect
vaporeon has a highly overlooked base sp atk of 110 making him a good sweeper in the trickroom. and with rain stab surf is a killer :) ice beam is for any dragons wich are oh so common like latios latias rayquaza. signal beam is for any mewtwos(which arent SD :P) wish is for support just in case i need to switch to a low health poke.

comments suggestions are welcome

post natures.
sleep cause prevents both from being put to sleep with smeargle in pbr I think, try swapping it for spore.
also, why smeargle lv. 1? You will just do less damage with fake out? I guess you would get a lower speed for trick room, but most stuff outspeeds him anyway I think.
earthquake from groudon will hurt dialga and ko smeargle, and kyogre and vaporeon would still take heavy damage, so I recommend something that will levitate. Would a surfing lati@s do the job better?

There's no sleep clause in VGC. Lv. 1 Smeargle and Dialga lead is just too predictable imo to make it visable. Also why Protect on a Scarf Ogre....swap it for Surf to take advantage of Vaporeons Water Absorb. Also Protect > Wish on Vaporeon.

There's no sleep clause in VGC. Lv. 1 Smeargle and Dialga lead is just too predictable imo to make it visable. Also why Protect on a Scarf Ogre....swap it for Surf to take advantage of Vaporeons Water Absorb. Also Protect > Wish on Vaporeon.
i know it is predictible, but its worked in many of my test battles. as for everything else ill go with it

post natures.
sleep cause prevents both from being put to sleep with smeargle in pbr I think, try swapping it for spore.
also, why smeargle lv. 1? You will just do less damage with fake out? I guess you would get a lower speed for trick room, but most stuff outspeeds him anyway I think.
earthquake from groudon will hurt dialga and ko smeargle, and kyogre and vaporeon would still take heavy damage, so I recommend something that will levitate. Would a surfing lati@s do the job better?
would a surfing latias be vaible in trickroom? and he gets autoleveled to 50 along with stats so does it matter? (honest questions)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)