Gen 3 RMT-works well but just a few things.....

Tyranitar @ Choice band
Ability: Sandstream
EVs:6hp/252atk/252speed
Nature: adamant
- brick break
- rock slide
- earthquake
- hidden power[bug]

My leader, usually with the right prediction this thing can break nearly any Pokemon(including skarm and forry), brick break instead of focuspunch allows me to not have to switch out if i manage to hit something, or hit it again if it doesnt ohko.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs:252hp/4spd/252spdef
Nature: Bold
-heal bell
-calm mind
-recover
-baton pass

i usually switch this in after they send out a bulky water, Zapdos, or a cb fighting move of some sort, even alakhazam sometimes. Its purpose is to be a wall of sorts, heals my swamperts rest and the usual toxic/prlz/sleep being used, and if they want to play the "try to kill celebi with icebeam or flamethrower" game i can calm mind and pass to raikou which is pretty much gg unless of course the opponent has a celebi, I need a bit of help with this pokemon.

Scizor @ leftovers
Ability: swam
EVs: 160hp/200att/148speed
Nature: Adamant
-agility
-swords dance
-baton pass
-silver wind

This usually comes in vs a scouted special sweeper(who i know doesnt have a fire attack) or a normal attacker, Oh yea and its main use, Celebi. It can switch in, agility, if they switch to a roar/haze pokemon i can hit them decently hard with silver wind, if they dont switch....they are dumb and its pretty much gg i can sd and pass if they resist bug.

Swampert @ leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 hp/176 defense/24 spatt/56 spdeff
Nature: Relaxed
-Ice beam
-Earthquake
-rest
-roar

Pretty self explanitory, goes in during most dds/sds and can roar, also STAB earthquake kills all electrics(minus only zapdos i beleive) and hurts ttar/gross, Icebeam kills any dragons or helps if i predict theyll switch to zapdos or another flying so that they will get a little dent in their hp. Rest and switch to celebi to heal bell if needed.

Salamence @ leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs 102hp/252attack/156 speed
-dragon dance
-hidden power[flying]
-Earthquake
-rock slide

with a DD or two there is little a salamence can not kill and it outspeeds everything after one, i did hear there is a better EV spread if someone knows of one. Late game Sweeper or can also get passed to by scizor

Raikou @ leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs:104hp/152speed/252spAtt
Nature: modest
-Hidden power[grass]
-thunderbolt
-thunderwave
-substitute

If i can BP calm minds to raikou its pretty much over due to the crazy special attack and type coverage, an opposing celebi can create a problem, as does blissey. Could use some help with this pokemon.

All in all, i need a little bit of guidance with celebi and raikou, and ev help for salamence and scizor. Thanks in Advance!

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Tyranitar @ Choice band
Ability: Sandstream
EVs:6hp/252atk/252speed
Nature: adamant
- brick break
- rock slide
- earthquake
- hidden power[bug]

My leader, usually with the right prediction this thing can break nearly any Pokemon(including skarm and forry), brick break instead of focuspunch allows me to not have to switch out if i manage to hit something, or hit it again if it doesnt ohko.

Brick break doesn't really do enough damage, even with Choice Band. Anything you cripple with Focus Punch can just be taken out by Raikou/Celebi. It's not a difficult concept. If it's your preference, though...

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs:252hp/4spd/252spdef
Nature: Bold
-heal bell
-calm mind
-recover
-baton pass

i usually switch this in after they send out a bulky water, Zapdos, or a cb fighting move of some sort, even alakhazam sometimes. Its purpose is to be a wall of sorts, heals my swamperts rest and the usual toxic/prlz/sleep being used, and if they want to play the "try to kill celebi with icebeam or flamethrower" game i can calm mind and pass to raikou which is pretty much gg unless of course the opponent has a celebi, I need a bit of help with this pokemon.

No need for special defense if you're passing CMs, in which case is not very effecient, considering you only have one real outlet for using those CMs, and it can provide for itself. You'd be better off passing off Swords Dances, to be honest. Not having an attack will hurt Celebi in the long run, so either make Celebi a utility, or focus more on contemplating your team's offense. Also, when passing, you normally want to buff up your speed to outrun other base 100s.

Scizor @ leftovers
Ability: swam
EVs: 160hp/200att/148speed
-agility
-swords dance
-baton pass
-silver wind

This usually comes in vs a scouted special sweeper(who i know doesnt have a fire attack) or a normal attacker, Oh yea and its main use, Celebi. It can switch in, agility, if they switch to a roar/haze pokemon i can hit them decently hard with silver wind, if they dont switch....they are dumb and its pretty much gg i can sd and pass if they resist bug.

Scizor sucks at passing two things at the same time. Skarmory is too good. Either focus on just one stat + (I'd use agility) or give up Scizor completely. At least use Magneton over Raikou for the sake of it. Also, as far as EVs, you have Agility to take care of your speed, so just make sure you have at least 198-201 Speed stat total, and the rest should be focus into your HP and Defenses. Silver Wind gets STAB and plus, you won't really be creating a devastating offense with it, so you can run something like Impish, or Jolly.

Swampert @ leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 hp/176 defense/24 spatt/56 spdeff
Nature: Relaxed
-Ice beam
-Earthquake
-rest
-roar

Pretty self explanitory, goes in during most dds/sds and can roar, also STAB earthquake kills all electrics(minus only zapdos i beleive) and hurts ttar/gross, Icebeam kills any dragons or helps if i predict theyll switch to zapdos or another flying so that they will get a little dent in their hp. Rest and switch to celebi to heal bell if needed.

Not really much of a point in using Roar anything without Spikes to abuse. The only things worth roaring out with Swampert are probably DDTar, DDMence, and a Metagross with +1 Atk, and Swampert pretty much counters those. I'd Run Curse/Hydro Pump/Toxic/Sleep Talk in Roar's spot.

Salamence @ leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs 102hp/252attack/156 speed
-dragon dance
-hidden power[flying]
-Earthquake
-rock slide

with a DD or two there is little a salamence can not kill and it outspeeds everything after one, i did hear there is a better EV spread if someone knows of one. Late game Sweeper or can also get passed to by scizor

EVs seem a bit random. Ask someone else about that.

Raikou @ leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs:104hp/152speed/252spAtt
Nature: modest
-Hidden power[grass]
-thunderbolt
-thunderwave
-substitute

If i can BP calm minds to raikou its pretty much over due to the crazy special attack and type coverage, an opposing celebi can create a problem, as does blissey. Could use some help with this pokemon.

Timid Nature > Modest Nature. EVs also seem a bit weird. As I said before, Raikou can provide Calm Minds for itself, so it crippling it by having to wait for Celebi will be a huge pain.

All in all, i need a little bit of guidance with celebi and raikou, and ev help for salamence and scizor. Thanks in Advance!
It's not really a solid team. Spike abuse will break it easily, and it's purpose in offense is extremely brittle, so the opponent can pretty much counter an run throughout the whole match with very few problems. If you want to use multiple BPers on one team, you either want to pair one with Umbreon or use a full BP team instead. Two BPers really won't cut it without the right kind of support. Also, I reiterate, only being able to pass Calm Mind to one Pokemon who can already Calm Mind for itself is pretty inefficient. If you're adamant on keeping Scizor, I'd make it Jolly, drop Agility, have it pass Swords Dances (Use Light Screen or HP Rock for a 4th move, unless Light Screen + Silver Wind is illegal) and make Celebi a utility (Reflect would help out A LOT on this team). Otherwise, Celebi makes a cool Swords Dancer itself, and you could replace Scizor with something a bit more useful, such as CB or Agiligross. Better yet, use Snorlax so Starmie doesn't break you. In either case, you might want Magneton over Raikou to handle Skarmory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)