Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
IVs: 31 HP / 31 Atk / 31 Def / 31 SpA / 31 SpD / 31 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head
- Roost
- Protect

M-aerodactyl is my mega of choice here, its the hardest hitting rock slide in the game as well as one of the fast pokes unaided. The set is pretty standard. Rock slide for stab and paired with prz the flinch is a game changer, iron head for fairys and the need for ice coverage, roost to keep it alive and for ice/electric predicts, protect for scouting. M-aero is usally a switch it pretty quick as on turn three there should be at least two prz poke on the other team if all goes well.

Sylveon (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power Fire
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock

Specs sylveon is a monster, hyper voice 2hkos most of the meta and paired up with m-aeros rock slide the two of them take out pairs each turn if the dmg is neutral or better. Hp-fire for steel types, shadow ball offers good coverage and psyshock stops it from being walled by bliss/chancy. I opted for bulk over speed because even at max its still pretty slow.

Thundurus (M) @ Mental Herb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Ice
A pretty common set, I like the mental herb to taunt faster taunters, hp-ice is a must for m-mence and lando, twave pairs perfict with rockslides flinch (para flinch hax ftw) and t-bolt is a great stab.

Mienshao (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Inner Focus
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Drain Punch
- U-turn
- Protect

Mienshao is usally a lead along with thundurus. Fake out their prankster to get a taunt or twave off the. Uturn to m-aero. Drain punch for stab because I chose innerfocus over reckless. IF is great to hit m-kanga right off and its extremely helpfull as a lead. Protect for scouting and lum because again as a lead it gets statuses alot.

Heatran (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power Ice

Scarftran, at 252 spe it out speeds greninja by a little and kos it. Two powerful stabs and great coverage make heatran a big threat to all but faster eq abusers.

Talonflame (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Quick Guard
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz

Bulky bb, leftys for recoul recover and quick guard for utility. Two 180bp after stab attacks and roost for anything that cant ohko it. T-flame is pretty selfexplanitory just brave bird stuff till it dies.

The ev spreads are pretty basic and open for change with good reason. I dont intend to change any of the pokes as of yet but im open for suggestions.

Last edited:
Aerodactyl (M) @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head
- Roost
- Protect

M-aerodactyl is my mega of choice here, its the hardest hitting rock slide in the game as well as one of the fast pokes unaided. The set is pretty standard. Rock slide for stab and paired with prz the flinch is a game changer, iron head for fairys and the need for ice coverage, roost to keep it alive and for ice/electric predicts, protect for scouting. M-aero is usally a switch it pretty quick as on turn three there should be at least two prz poke on the other team if all goes well.

Sylveon (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power Fire
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock

Specs sylveon is a monster, hyper voice 2hkos most of the meta and paired up with m-aeros rock slide the two of them take out pairs each turn if the dmg is neutral or better. Hp-fire for steel types, shadow ball offers good coverage and psyshock stops it from being walled by bliss/chancy. I opted for bulk over speed because even at max its still pretty slow.

Thundurus (M) @ Mental Herb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Ice
A pretty common set, I like the mental herb to taunt faster taunters, hp-ice is a must for m-mence and lando, twave pairs perfict with rockslides flinch (para flinch hax ftw) and t-bolt is a great stab.

Mienshao (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Inner Focus
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Drain Punch
- U-turn
- Protect

Mienshao is usally a lead along with thundurus. Fake out their prankster to get a taunt or twave off the. Uturn to m-aero. Drain punch for stab because I chose innerfocus over reckless. IF is great to hit m-kanga right off and its extremely helpfull as a lead. Protect for scouting and lum because again as a lead it gets statuses alot.

Heatran (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power Ice

Scarftran, at 252 spe it out speeds greninja by a little and kos it. Two powerful stabs and great coverage make heatran a big threat to all but faster eq abusers.

Talonflame (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Quick Guard
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz

Bulky bb, leftys for recoul recover and quick guard for utility. Two 180bp after stab attacks and roost for anything that cant ohko it. T-flame is pretty selfexplanitory just brave bird stuff till it dies.

The ev spreads are pretty basic and open for change with good reason. I dont intend to change any of the pokes as of yet but im open for suggestions.
I don't play VGC at all but every pokes that have a specific hidden power need a specific IV spread (i mean not 31 IVs everywhere).
Or it will be HP Dark

Well, even if it still doesn't follow the RMT rules, i'll help. You don't need to outspeed Greninja as Talonflame can go with Brave Bird for the KO. Scarf on Heatran won't allow you to switch moves and that will make Heatran dead weight most of the time. Leftovers recovery isn't that good most of the time, as an average VGC team member normally last at the best 3 or 4 turns on the battlefield. The EV spreads are pretty weird indeed, and you should get in more detail, as 252 kind of EV spreads fits a little amount of Pokémon in the metagame. The EV spreads in Talonflame, Heatran, Thundurus and Sylveon should be a little more complex. Quick Guard won't protect you from Fake Out coming from faster mons as it is Priority +3, same than Fake Out. Also:
I don't play VGC at all but every pokes that have a specific hidden power need a specific IV spread (i mean not 31 IVs everywhere).
Or it will be HP Dark
Yeah, he's right.

Talonflame with Adamant and 172 speed IVs can outspeed base 100. Replace the Scarf on Heatran with some Berry or a more useful item. Talonflame doesn't need the Leftovers, use a Sitrus Berry instead. Use the EVs on Sylveon in the way that you can survive Jolly Mega Kangaskhan's Return. Wide Guard>U-turn on Mienshao could be useful as it can help you with your Sylveon weakness.

I don't see much of a reason to run Bold thundurus without defense EVs
Here's a few benchmarks I think are good,

252 HP / 124+ Def lives Jolly Mega Kan Double Edge
252 HP / 92+ Def lives Mega Maw Play Rough
252 HP / 132+ Def Not 2hko'd by scarf lando rock slide

I would also go low kick over drain punch on mienshao. Drain Punch doesn't get a ohko on kan at full at all and shao is too frail to benefit much from recovery. And when you run adamant mienshao you're really not so much of a kan check anymore.

Didoy75 said:
Or it will be HP Dark
I know that but this I can do 6perfect ivs and it be fine

[e="NOVED, post: 6010802, member: 234462"]I don't see much of a reason to run Bold thundurus without defense EVs

I would also go low kick over drain punch on mienshao. Drain Punch doesn't get a ohko on kan at full at all and shao is too frail to benefit much from recovery. And when you run adamant mienshao you're really not so much of a kan check anymore.[/quote]
I actually just gave in a put hjk on mienshao and did 252/132+/the rest in spe on thund thank you.

[e="NOVED, post: 6010802, member: 234462"]I don't see much of a reason to run Bold thundurus without defense EVs

I would also go low kick over drain punch on mienshao. Drain Punch doesn't get a ohko on kan at full at all and shao is too frail to benefit much from recovery. And when you run adamant mienshao you're really not so much of a kan check anymore.I actually just gave in a put hjk on mienshao and did 252/132+/the rest in spe on thund thank you.
Nice reply fail my fren n_n

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)