Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/40 Spd/216 SDef
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Sleep Talk
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Starts off as my lead. Beats Gengar, Bronzong, and Gyarados. Enough speed to outrun Tyranitar.

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- Extremespeed
- Swords Dance

Standard SDLuke. Try to set up and sweep late game

Garchomp (M) @ Yache Berry
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang

Usually an assault from Garchomp and Lucario is too much for most teams. People usually sacrifice their Luke counter to Chomp or Chomp counter to Luke. Either way great sweeper.

Gyarados (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 60 HP/252 Atk/196 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

My main fighitng counter, but I'm not trying to set up so I made it CB. I think I should really have Stealth Rocks on this team since SS+SR will the team 1 or 2HKO alot of stuff.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 240 HP/224 Def/44 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Recover
- Grass Knot
- Heal Bell
- Leech Seed

Counters Breloom and Gyarados. Heal Bell since my Heatran counters don't like getting burned. Leech Seed and Heal Bell really help this team and I really want to fit in Stealth Rock but there is no space.

Tyranitar (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 176 Atk/32 Spd/188 SAtk/112 SDef
Brave nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast
- Stone Edge

Well this is a different variation of Mixtar. Enough speed to outrun Blissey. Random Special Defense to take Heatran and weakened Celebis. Rest of the Evs are split between attacks.

This looks like a very good offensive team, but one thing.

The lack of a special defensive dragon resists makes you a bit weak to Salamence since nothing switches into Dracometeor well. A few possible solutions.

Calm on Zapdos would be better to take on Salamence. Not sure if the loss of attack turns any OHKO to 2HKOs or something like that.

I really don't see any other glaring weaknesses unless I am really off today. Everything else should be beat by correct playing. I know that on offensive teams you can't really have counters to alot of things. I think Scarfchomp would help though with the revenge killing that the team may need. It hits hard enough already without a SDChomp.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Zapdos only needs 32 Speed EVs to outrun Jolly Tyranitar guaranteed; stick the 8 leftover EVs into Special Attack. You might even want to take 8 from Special Defense and put them into Special Attack to get the first bonus point with Modest. If you don't want to do that, Tsurukawa's suggestion is good too. Add 4 EVs to Gyarados's Speed to outrun Tyranitar. Celebi should have maximized HP for better overall defenses; 216 EVs should go towards Defense, 32 EVs should be put in Speed, and the balance can be distributed in the special stats.

Thanks for the help.

I'll try Calm Zapdos and see if anything changes. I have a habit of putting 8-12 extra speed evs on everything just to be safe... My spread on gyara actually reaches 246 speed to outrun celebis trying to outrun ttar (so I guess my celebi and zapdos outspeeds that lol). I'll try Scarfchomp thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)