Skarmory@Leftovers
Sturdy
Impish (+Def -S.Atk)
4Atk 252Hp 252Def
-Stealth Rock
-Drill Peck
-Roar
-Roost

This is my Stealth Rocker and Phazer. Also this pokemon is my main physical defender.

Blissey@Leftovers
Natural Cure
Bold (+Def -Atk)
252HP 252Def 4Sp.D
-Thunder Wave
-Seismic Toss
-Counter
-Softboiled

Ok this is my main Special Defender. Also this pokemon is an anti to all those Choice Scarf Garchomps, Tyranitar and other threats. This pokemon wipes peoples smiles off their faces when they seen it still in and then it conters back and kills there sweeper. LOL also this pokemon packs Status and Seismic Toss for its poor ATK stat's due to my EV set

Celebi@Leftovers
Natural Cure
Bold (+Def -Atk)
252Hp 170Def 86Sp.A
-Leech Seed
-Grass Knot
-Recover
-Calm Mind

Ok this is my counter to the annoying Breloom. Breloom in the past has swept my whole Team so i went through possible counter and came to this pokemon. I prefer to have Grass Knot over Psychic because I only have 1 Atk space and i would prefer to have Grass Knot due to dark pokemon resisting the psychic. Anyway this pokemon can Leech lock pokemon into a submission while I have Stealth Rock up and a few Calm Mind's people do not like to switch but rather let their pokemon die (I Dont see the point but Oh well) also this pokemon packs Recover when it has took a beating mostly off an Electivire

Dusknoir@Leftovers
Pressure
Careful (+Sp.D -Sp.A)
252Hp 252Sp.D 4Atk
-Will-O-Wisp
-Pain Split
-Night Shade
-Shadow Sneak

Ok this is my Ghost to protect from a rapid spin. This pokemon is my Tankish because it packs Will-O-Wisp to halve Atk and it has full SP.D with HP. Pain Split when on low health Night Shade what ever Blissey cant Seismic Toss and Shadow Sneak before I die. Easy enough

Heracross@Choice Scarf
Guts
Adamant (+Atk -Sp.A)
4Hp 252Atk 252Spd
-Megahorn
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge
-Pursuit

Ok this is my Physical Sweeper. I choose Choice Scarf over Choice Band just because this thing outspeeds things with 394Atk with 2 180 moves with no side effect (part from Close Combat but that doesnt matter normally switch when i can't 1 shot things so the STAT Drop goes.) Stone Edge for flyers and Pursuit for escaping Bliss, TTar and hurt Dusknoir. Also if i predict correct I can use another move. but prediction has to be good. Also switching in on 1 toxic spikes is so good makes this pokemon unstopable.

Togekiss@Choice Scarf
Serene Grace
Timid (+Spd -Atk)
4Hp 252Sp.A 252Spd
-Air Slash
-Aura Sphere
-Hidden Power (Ice)
-Flamethrower

Ok i created this pokemon for surprise and it has done that job very well. This pokemon is my Special Sweeper. This takes down any Garchomp which Bliss cant take down by herself e.g. Chain Chomp also with the Choice Scarf means that i mostly go first and Air Slash benefits from that. Aura Sphere for the Type coverage and Flamethrower because thats the only good move it can learn also 20% of burn WOOT!!

well that is my team I would like to know off people if they like the team and if it needs and fixing Thanks.

Counter on Blissey could be swapped for toxic if you want,but if you want to keep 2 attacking moves then how about ice beam?

Since you have only one Special Sweeper, I wouldn't suggest the Choice Scarf, because of the forced switches. And then what? Well, you'd have to sacrifice or stall out a Pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)