Other Robot Hell( Balanced Hackmons sand team)

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
Hello everyone! (more like all 2 of you who will end up reading this ;~;) today i randomly decided i felt like making a RMT of a Balanced Hackmons team i have been using to decent success, so without further adieu, i give you my badly named team: ROBOT HELL!

dododododooodododododoo cigars are evil you wont miss them-ok...ok...i won't sing it.

THE TEAM:

Domo Arigato!
Mr. Roboto (Dialga) @ Earth Plate
Ability: Magic Bounce
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 164 HP / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Flash Cannon
- Recover
- Judgment
When thinking of a bouncer for my team, i randomly decided i wanted to run a offensive setup bouncer, and since i was seeing another person running a certain dialga set, i decided i wanted to try a dialga set of my own. my Dialga's main role of the team is to bounce away stealth rock, spores, etc, to make regirocks life easier, while maintaining offensive pressure, and being able to threaten switchins from chansey with super effective earth plate judgement.

bite my shiny metal ass
Bender (Regirock) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Volt Switch
- Rapid Spin
- Sacred Fire
- Diamond Storm
This guy, is amazing...and badly named. and i love flint for telling me to use it. Its main purpose for my team, is to shrug off hits from Mega ray, and other ilate users, while also being able to rapid spin hazards away, and generally surviving untill late game with regenerator and providing momentum with volt switch. diamond storm deals a decent chunk to rayray uninvested, and sacred fire will catch anything trying to switch in with a nice burn.

i am reptar here me roar!
Reptar (Groudon-Primal) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Thousand Arrows
- Spore
- Spiky Shield
Reptar, another badly named pokemon, is also a very good pokemon. the first thing i will tell you about this set. and im sure you all are acheing to tell me, is that yes, it is imposter weak and can destroy my team if i am not smart about it. my only counter to this thing is shedinja, and thus, if i see chansey in the opposing team, i make certain that this guy does not get much screen time until it is gone. His main purpose for the team is to stop chansey from copying regirock, and getting away scott free. shift gear and thousand arrows are both self explanatory, however, spiky sheild is to 1) get healing 2) helps deter revenge killing from ilate. and 3) helps stop silly safety goggle shedinja's from endeavoring it. and spore is to give my team setup chances, while also assisting to neuter chansey

Hasta la Vista, Baby
Terminator (Shedinja) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
- Endeavor
- Ice Shard
- Spore
- Baton Pass​

I cannot tell you how much i love this bug, can take so many hits, and is so weak to others. it requires true skill to use it correctly. and i posess just enough skill to make it work. shedinja works as one thing and one thing alone. a pivot. its meant to take hits most of my team cant take, and go into a member who can check the opposing pokemon. baton pass, is the main move this bug uses. and for good reason. 64 PP means it will be able to go in and out consistantly throughout the match, and pp stalling wont be an issue. spore is a perfect fit, since shedinja is forced to run safety goggles due to my team being based around sand, so spore+safety goggles was a perfect fit. endeavor is for the rare chance where i feel safe enough to risk losing shedinja to the opponent, otherwise i never really use it. and ice shard is mainly for perfect coverage priority that doesn't make contact, but you already knew that.

Ridley Confirmed!!!1!
Meta Ridley (Aerodactyl-Mega) @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Diamond Storm
- U-turn
- Dragon Ascent
My sand setter. Enough said. This entire teams purpose was to test out the effectiveness of sand considering rumors told me it was decent and i said it wasn't, but after a bit of convincing i decided to try it out, and seeing how im posting this, i bet you can guess my answer to "is sand still viable". stealth rock was mainly for people who insist on running the inferior safety goggle shed over Lum, and diamond storm, and dragon acent were mainly for STAB, and u turn is for momentum.

(sorry for the tiny image all i could find)
Transformers, robots in disguise!
Starscream (Latios-Mega) (M) @ Soul Dew
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psystrike
- Oblivion Wing
- Overheat​

And at last, my final member, the (ironically) only true abuser of sand on my team, and oh does it abuse it well. for those of you who don't know soul dew works for mega lati, and turns it into a complete Monster. the entire reason i even bothered to run this thing was because last gen i remember normal latios destroying the teir with a similar set. and i really hate ogre, and wanted something that could come close to ohkoing it so i put psystrike on it. draco meteor and overheat are both powerful stab/coverage respectively, and usually due to its offensive nature, only stays in for 1 turn regardless, so the drops dont hurt it too much. oblivion wing however, is a bit on the "debatable side" and ive yet to find a move that fits there, and thus ive been experimenting with other moves.

IMPORTABLE:
Mr. Roboto (Dialga) @ Earth Plate
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 164 HP / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Flash Cannon
- Recover
- Judgment

Bender (Regirock) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Volt Switch
- Rapid Spin
- Sacred Fire
- Diamond Storm

Reptar (Groudon-Primal) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Thousand Arrows
- Spore
- Spiky Shield

Terminator (Shedinja) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
- Endeavor
- Ice Shard
- Spore
- Baton Pass

Meta Ridley (Aerodactyl-Mega) @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Diamond Storm
- U-turn
- Dragon Ascent

Starscream (Latios-Mega) (M) @ Soul Dew
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psystrike
- Oblivion Wing
- Overheat

i would post replays, but unfortunately i never saved any ;~;

CONCLUSION:

This team might not be the best i have ever created, or the best in your eyes either. but its pretty good for a team archetype considered dead in the meta, and i severely underestimated the sheer power of this team. and i hope you don't either, enless you want to end up in the dust ;)​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)