RockinX and OmegaDonut's Pokémon Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For Timid Jirachi, I'd like your shiny Careful Tyranitar, nicknamed. RockinX can decide what he wants in exchange for Manaphy.
Oh okay, I thought you were gonna do the Female Quagsire, but if you want to trade for it then that is fine.

cmt

Weavile

31\31\31\9\31\31, Jolly
Bred moves: Fake Out, Ice Shard
Tutored move: Low Kick
It's the Worlds '09 Weavile. Comes in a fancy Cherish Ball. Available trained at L50 with 6 HP \ 252 Attk \ 252 Speed.

Roxinx im still trying to get shuckle cloned

CMT for the Jolly Jirachi and the UT Missy. =]

Jirachi

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70), Jolly\Timid\Adamant\Modest\Naive\Impish\Careful
Special move: Draco Meteor
HP Ground is pretty good at taking out some of Jirachi's counters, like Heatran and Magnezone. I wonder why it never made it into an analysis.
Comes UT at L5. It's the NZ Jirachi, so it has a Japanese name until I RNG up a game save that can rename it.
Redistribution rights are up to RockinX.

Mismagius

31/30/30/30/30/30, Timid (HP Fighting 70)
Egg moves: Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak
This was done as a BP for timetwister. He, RockinX, and I have the sole redistribution rights on this one.
Comes UT at L1.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
you just need this one? =/ because i need your golem and aggron
Sorry, it's just that there is an overwhelmingly high amount of people who want to trade, and it's easy to forget to check for more. You can have it for a credit. PM me later tonight with the two pokés you need.

Although I can trade the Aron right now if you can clone it.

cmt

Weavile

31\31\31\9\31\31, Jolly
Bred moves: Fake Out, Ice Shard
Tutored move: Low Kick
It's the Worlds '09 Weavile. Comes in a fancy Cherish Ball. Available trained at L50 with 6 HP \ 252 Attk \ 252 Speed.

Roxinx im still trying to get shuckle cloned
Armaldo. Nickname it Giorgio if you can.

you just need this one? =/ because i need your golem and aggron
Sorry, it's just that there is an overwhelmingly high amount of people who want to trade, and it's easy to forget to check for more. You can have it for a credit. PM me later tonight with the two pokés you need.

Although I can trade the Aron right now if you can clone it.

CMT for the Jolly Jirachi and the UT Missy. =]

Jirachi

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70), Jolly\Timid\Adamant\Modest\Naive\Impish\Careful
Special move: Draco Meteor
HP Ground is pretty good at taking out some of Jirachi's counters, like Heatran and Magnezone. I wonder why it never made it into an analysis.
Comes UT at L5. It's the NZ Jirachi, so it has a Japanese name until I RNG up a game save that can rename it.
Redistribution rights are up to RockinX.

Mismagius

31/30/30/30/30/30, Timid (HP Fighting 70)
Egg moves: Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak
This was done as a BP for timetwister. He, RockinX, and I have the sole redistribution rights on this one.
Comes UT at L1.
I see nothing. Tell you what, you can have one of them for a credit. Pick one.

RockinX CMT for these please

31\31\31\30\31\31, Timid (HP Electric 70)
Hatched at: Sandgem Town

Male Qwilfish / OT (Alternate Emerald save)**
Adamant - Swift Swim
Swords Dance (FRLGE-exclusive Move Tutor), Flail (Egg Move), Haze (Egg Move)
31 / 31 / 31 / 5 / 31 / 31

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
RockinX CMT for these please

31\31\31\30\31\31, Timid (HP Electric 70)
Hatched at: Sandgem Town

Male Qwilfish / OT (Alternate Emerald save)**
Adamant - Swift Swim
Swords Dance (FRLGE-exclusive Move Tutor), Flail (Egg Move), Haze (Egg Move)
31 / 31 / 31 / 5 / 31 / 31
Shiny Gengar and shiny Dusknoir. I can trade the Qwilfish in about an hour.

Can you CMT for OmegaDonut's Naive jirachi? I am desperate and will do almost anything necessary to get it.
Can you do a BP for me?

BP means breeding project, BTW. I'd like an Adamant Aerodactyl, with IVs 25+/31/25+/x/25+/31
I've never really bred anything before, but I'll try to get one. I'll get back to you on Friday or Saturday with either success or failure.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
I don't really mind any stat other than attack and speed, so if you get anything bellow 25 on HP, defense and/special defense, but you have 31 in both attack and speed, then I'll take that.

sandman

Bum bum bum bum
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
cmt for
Groudon

31\31\31\28\30\0, Brave
A Groudon that is as slow as possible will win the weather war against a Kyogre that is brought out at the same time. Unless they're both tied for speed. Then it's a coin flip.
Comes trained at L70 with 252 HP \ 252 Attk \ 6 SDef.
This Pokemon has an OT that is an anti-Pokesav measure.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
cmt for brave groudon
Is the brave giratina (Brave 31/30/17/27/16/28 252hp/ 252at/4sa) nicknamable?

Update!

I now have the Naïve Heatran, Misdreavus egg, shiny Manaphy, Timid\Jolly Jirachi, and the Jolly Mew.

If you want those, PM me saying which (only if you can clone), and I'll need a clone back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)