Rolf VS Kannon!

1v1 Singles
DQ: 1 day
Recovery: None
Items: None
Abilities: All
Arena: an open deserted plaza

Pignite [Skrimir] (M)
Nature: Brave (A 15% decrease in Base Speed and a -5% flat increase in accuracy on this Pokemon's attacks; Attack increased by *)

Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Solarbeam has Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Pignite
HP: 100
Atk: **** (+)
Def: **
SpA: ***
SpD: **
Spe: 38 (-)

Ability: Blaze
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Moves:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Flame Charge
Smog
Rollout
Take Down
Head Smash
Flare Blitz

Endeavor
Superpower
Yawn

Sunny Day
Fire Blast
Wild Charge

Elekid ['Kid] (M)
Nature: Lonely (+1 * Attack, -1 * Def, )

Type: Electric
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain.

Ability: Static
Static: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: **** (+)
Def: * (-)
SpA: ***
SpD: **
Spe: 95

Attacks:
Quick Attack (*)
Leer (*)
Thunderpunch (*)
Thundershock (*)
Low Kick (*)
Swift (*)
Shock Wave (*)
Light Screen (*)
Cross Chop (*)
Meditate (*)
Ice Punch (*)
Hidden Power (Grass, 7) (*)
Protect (*)
Wild Charge (*)
Charge Beam
Screech
Thunder

Turn Order:
1) Kannon issues orders.
2) Rolf issues orders.
3) Banryu refs.
4) Rolf issues orders.
5) Kannon issues orders.
6) Banryu refs.
7) rinse'n'repeat~

BATTLE START! ROUND ONE, BEGIN!

Alright 'Kid, let's get this done as fast as base 95 speed can go!
let's start this simple:
Thunderpunch --> Screech --> Thunderpunch
Sub: Protect if Yawn

SPEED

Nitro Charge ~ Yawn ~ Nitro Charge

Oh and fyi my data audit thread post was wrong. I should be 47 Speed, forgot to change it when I evolved.

Skrimir
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Orders: Nitro Charge > Yawn > Nitro Charge

'Kid
HP: 90
Energy: 100
Orders: Thunderpunch > Screech > Thunderpunch​

Kid the Elekid starts off the match by nailing Skrimir with a mighty Thunderpunch, paralyzing Skrimir! Skrimir doesn't take this too kindly, and after shaking it off, tackles Kid with a Flame Charge in retaliation! After knocking Kid several feet away, he lets out a derisive Yawn, demonstrating what an easy time he's having (or so he thinks)! But Kid is a step ahead of him, Protecting himself from the drowsiness-inducing taunt! Both combatants finish out the round by repeating their actions from the first turn!

Skrimir
HP: 72
Energy: 85
Boosts: +1 Speed

'Kid
HP: 64
Energy: 78

Calcs:
Flame Charge = 13 (5+3+4.5) 4 Energy
Thunderpunch = 14 (8+3+3) 6 energy
Yawn = 7 energy
Protect = 7 + 3 energy

Oh man, dang para.

Start with a Sunny Day, then follow with two Flare Blitzes! If you get parahaxed turn one, use Sunny Day, and rinse and repeat if you (heaven forbid) get parahaxed twice.

charge beam charge beam discharge i mean thunderbolt I mean THUNDER
this is gonna hurt but you can take it 'kid!

Skrimir
HP: 72
Energy: 85
Orders: Sunny Day > Flare Blitz > Flare Blitz

'Kid
Energy: 78
Orders: Charge Beam > Charge Beam > Thunderbolt​

My my. Now we have both combatants taking the rather brutish and brainless hit-it-with-as-much-damage-as-we-possibly-can-with-all-caution-thrown-to-the-wind strategy! Kid starts by pinwheeling his little arms and shooting a ray of static electricity at Skrimir in a Chargin'-up Beam! Skrimir meanwhile does his best to shrug it off while he summons intense sunlight, a Sunny Day! Kid continues charging up and shooting the electricity off, sadly failing to retain any extra power with either attack! Skrimir smirks, cloaking his body in flames and getting ready to charge-- but alas! The paralysis siezes up his muscles, preventing him from getting the attack off! He quails helplessly before the might of Kid's Thunder strike (which miraculously somehow hits the hapless pig), trying again to attack with Flare Blitz, but the jolt of electricity from Kid's thunderbolt activates the paralysis again, shocking him stock still! Boy, this could sure be going better for Skrimir right now, but his paralysis is slowly wearing off, can Kid hope to avoid the power of those sun-boosted Flare Blitzings for long?!

Skrimir
HP: 33
Energy: 76
Status: 10% Paralyzed, can't... move.... bzzrrryrzyrzyrtttt

'Kid
Energy: 58

Calcs:
Sunny Day = 9 energy
Charge Beam = 11 (5+3+3) x2; 5 Energy, 7 Energy
Thunderbolt = 17 (12+3+2) 8 energy

Skrimir
HP: 33
Energy: 76
Orders: Endeavor > Flare Blitz > Flare Blitz

'Kid
Energy: 58
Orders: Charge Beam > Charge Beam > Thunderrrrr​

It looks like this barbaric match is nearly at a close, folks! Kid starts off repeating his exact previous strategy, charging up for the big finale....!! Skrimir Endeavors to show Kid the error of his ways, though he perhaps doesn't do as much as hoped! Kid fires off another Charge Beam just has he is FINALLY tackled by a devastating Flare Blitz! Elekid calls down the Thunder-- BUT HE MISSES!! Holy mother of god he misses, just in time for Skrimir to tackle both Kid and himself off to oblivion!!! THEY'RE DOWN, THEY'RE BOTH DOWN!

Skrimir
HP: -backlash'd-
Energy: nada

'Kid
HP: KO
Energy: nil​

Calcs:
Endeavor = 12; 10 energy
Charge Beam = 11 (5+3+3) x2; 5 Energy, 7 Energy (no boost)
Flare Blitz = 30 in sun, 8 recoil; 8 energy
Charge Beam = 11 (5+3+3) x2; 5 Energy, 7 Energy (+1Spa)
Thunder = 17 (12+3+2) 8 energy (MISS)
Flare Blitz = 30 in sun, 8 recoil; 8 energy

BATTLE OVER

Rewards:
Rolf and Kannon get 2 TC each.

Skrimir gets 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC and 1 KO counter
'Kid gets 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC and 1 KO counter

I get one humble little ref token for one humble little ref.

You're welcome BTW. Dx

Y'all guys are crazy. Dunno if I'd wanna ref for you guys again LOL, I like to be meticulous, but y'all were friggin' rushing me the whole time. I'd like to say GG but.... LOLLL. That match was basically this.

Heh. I try~

You're welcome. :3 All kidding (and... a lot of not kidding honestly) aside, this was fun and good experience. Thanks guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)