Rotation Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in the wrong forum at first, but hoping it can find a home here:

Hey there! New poster. I'm hoping to find a spot to discuss the upper-level Rotation Battle metagame. I'm currently #2 on the U.S. Battle Spot (top 60? 50? something worldwide), but I'm finding that doesn't mean much based on how underplayed it is.

Because it has no simulator and little dedicated board discussion, it's tough to get a feel for top threats, strategies, etc. Even on Battle Spot, given its lower player base, it's harder to find high-ranking opponents consistently. PGL statistics are basically all there is to go by, along with whatever observations you can cull from fighting 1600+ players.

It's my favorite format, though, so let's get going! Are there any other players here, or anyone who's ranked highly in previous seasons? If so, what have you noticed? What's worked for you?

Hoping to share some strategies, discuss threats and overall dive further into this wonderful but overlooked format.

Ugh, no idea why that didn't come up for me in search. Thanks for pointing it out, and sorry about the redundancy. Is it best I bump and this one be closed?

EDIT -- Welp, apparently I didn't even look far enough down the first page. Feel free to close or delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)