Round 57 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by Tiffanyy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
congrats tiff

however, an extra congratulation to the true successors behind the scene with their prolific pokemon knowledge: bloo and Krack

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Congratulations to Tiffanyy for winning this round's tutee tournament and for winning two tutee tournaments back-to-back! That's quite the accomplishment considering it's never been done before in the history of b101, and it's definitely something to take pride in. It's been a pleasure tutoring you; you've grown a lot since I first started helping you out, and I'm glad to see you're growing as a battler and getting into the community more by joining SPL, making friends with some well-known Smogoners, and all of that good stuff. I expect some great things out of you in the tournament scene in the future, so keep up the good work "BIG Tiff."

The hall of fame has been updated to recognize your accomplishment. The next tutee tournament will be up once the round 59 sign-ups end, so stay tuned! Though, let's hope the next one contains a little less johns :pirate:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)