1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Round 57 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by Tiffanyy]

Discussion in 'Battling 101' started by Bloo, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. franky

franky
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

congrats tiff

however, an extra congratulation to the true successors behind the scene with their prolific pokemon knowledge: bloo and Krack
  2. Bloo

Bloo
    is a Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris Smogon Frontier's Pike Queenis a Past WCoP Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier
    Head TD

Congratulations to Tiffanyy for winning this round's tutee tournament and for winning two tutee tournaments back-to-back! That's quite the accomplishment considering it's never been done before in the history of b101, and it's definitely something to take pride in. It's been a pleasure tutoring you; you've grown a lot since I first started helping you out, and I'm glad to see you're growing as a battler and getting into the community more by joining SPL, making friends with some well-known Smogoners, and all of that good stuff. I expect some great things out of you in the tournament scene in the future, so keep up the good work "BIG Tiff."

The hall of fame has been updated to recognize your accomplishment. The next tutee tournament will be up once the round 59 sign-ups end, so stay tuned! Though, let's hope the next one contains a little less johns :pirate:.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)