Tournament RUPL - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom

Banned deucer.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
I am activity posting on behalf of my teammate Leru.

He scheduled to play Arifeen an hour and 15 minutes ago as of this post. He was online during that time and immediately thereafter. He attempted to get the game done at the time Arifeen said he could play (6am Bangladesh time, 2am Germany time, 8pm EST). Arifeen was not responsive/online. I can provide screenshots or proof if necessary.

I would also like to note that Leru went very far out of his way to attempt to get this game done given the awkward timezones and Arifeen's limited effort to get the game done and availability. We can provide information on that whenever Leru wakes up, too.

Finally, I would like to formally claim the managerial position for the Liquidators as KW is a pussy, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)