Multifaction/FFA RWBY Mafia - Game over! Team RWBY wins!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Welcome... to the world of Remnant. A world where humans live in isolated pockets, for fear of the creatures that roam between. A world protected by powerful huntsman and huntresses, who fearlessly battle the ever-encroaching forces of darkness.

none of that shit matters though cause we playin' mafia

So here's the rundown. We've got four factions of players. Team RWBY and Team JNPR are a pair of the finest teams ever to come out of Beacon Academy. Ozpin's Group is a step even above them, comprised of some of the most powerful individuals in Remnant banding together to defeat the forces of darkness. And then there's The Antagonists, whose goals should be fairly evident. These four factions are fighting for supremacy, for... some reason. Whatever. All you need to know is that the last faction left alive will win.

You may note that there's more than 15 aliases. These five extra aliases are Grimm, the only known creatures with no aura. In mafia terms, they're NPCs... or are they?

Aliases
Each user has an alias, listed in your role PM. Most roles, as well as the lynch, target aliases rather than users.

NPCs
There are five unused aliases in this game, henceforth referred to as NPCs. These NPCs may show up on inspect as Grimm, for flavor reasons.

Cycles
This game uses the unicycle format, which means that day and night are compressed into one phase, where both lynching and actions occur. The lynch is guaranteed to have a higher priority than actions. The game will start on Cycle 1.

Factions
There are four factions: Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Ozpin's Group, and The Antagonists. Each faction starts united, meaning they know who their teammates are from the get-go. The last faction left alive at the end of the game will win. Each faction, alongside their members' roles, will be able to kill players on certain nights.

The Lynch
There will be a lynch each cycle. To vote in the lynch, type some bolded variation of vote <alias> in the main thread. To remove a vote, you must post an unvote. At the end of the cycle, the alias with the most votes will be killed, and all aliases who voted for that alias will be revealed (in alphabetical order). A majority of votes will not result in an early deadline.

Actions
Most roles have actions to use each cycle. The exact method of using actions varies from role to role, and is specified in your role PM; however, in general, replying to the host conversation with a target for your action should work. The order in which actions occur (priority) is predetermined and will not change. I will not answer priority-related questions if they pertain to specific roles, but I may answer blanket questions (do kills outspeed inspectors? of course they do). Some roles have passive abilities rather than active actions, and do not need to specify when they are using their role. Due to the lynch, I will not update early in the event of receiving all actions.

Death
Dead players may not post lynch votes or use passive or active roles. They may not talk to anyone outside their faction about the game, and they may not share information they learn after their death with their faction. Dead players may ask me for access to the master spreadsheet for the game, but in doing so will forfeit their right to talk to their faction in any capacity.

Communication
Screensharing of any sort is disallowed. Any other form of communication is OK. Real time chat via #circus on synIRC or the Circus Maximus room on Pokemon Showdown are highly encouraged. You may fake logs from any and all chat services. You may not impersonate users for any length of time or reason.

Don't be a dick
To me, your fellow players, your parents, your friends, UncleSam, or really anyone. It's not very nice.

Userlist

Alive (1)
rssp1 - Spectre - Yang Xiao Long - Team RWBY - Revenge Mayor - Won C7

Dead (14)
Jalmont - Riki - James Ironwood - Ozpin's Group - Robot Creator - Lynched C1
acidphoenix - Bane - Glynda Goodwitch - Ozpin's Group - Hooker - Killed C1

Flyhn - Lycan - Weiss Schnee - Team RWBY - Alias Checker/Beneficial Safeguard - Lynched C2
LightWolf - Mirana - Ruby Rose - Team RWBY - Hooker/<snip> - Killed C2

Paperblade - Invoker - Cinder Fall - The Antagonists - NPC Converter/Inspector - Merc'd C3
Blazade - Viper - Lie Ren - Team JNPR - Hooker - Lynched C3

Slim Guldo - Slardar - Jaune Arc - Team JNPR - Decoy/BPV - Lynched C4
Da Letter El - Juggernaut - Nora Valkyrie - Team JNPR - Ability Checker/Charger - Killed C4

Thetwinmasters - Omniknight - Mercury Black - The Antagonists - Bodyguard - Lynched C5
askaninjask - Pudge - Emerald Sustrai - The Antagonists - Hooker/Redirector/Mole - Killed C5

penguin344 - Tinker - Qrow Branwen - Ozpin's Group - Inspector - Killed C5

Acklow - Dazzle - Pyrrha Nikos - Team JNPR - BG/Martyr - Lynched C6
Yeti - Chen - Blake Belladonna - Team RWBY - Factional rogue->Prio booster - Killed C6

zorbees - Alchemist - Ozpin - Ozpin's Group - Expert Killer/SGVx2 - Killed C7

Alias List

Alive (3)
Bristleback
Sniper
Spectre

Dead NPCs (3)
Morphling - Beowolf - Killed C1
Jakiro - Nevermore - Merc'd C3
Axe - Ursa - Lynched C7

Role PMs are going out. When I next post, it will be Cycle 1. Cycle 1 will last 48 hours unless I hear overwhelming requests for an extension.

Last edited:
LYNCH RIKI
HEY RTZ, I’M TRYING TO LEARN TO PLAY RIKI. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT  THE SKILL BUILD: SHOULD I MAX BACKSTAB LIKE YOU BACKSTABBED EG,  SMOKESCREEN SO THEY MISS ME LIKE EG MISS YOU 70% OF THE TIME, OR  PERMANET INVISIBILITY SO I COULD DISAPPEAR LIKE YOU DISAPPEARED FROM EG

Last edited:

Ampharos

Votecount
Chen - 1 (zorbees)
Riki - 1 (Yeti)
Alchemist - 1 (Da Letter El)
No lynch - 1 (askaninjask)

not counting twin's vote since he posted it before i sent role PMs

Deadline's in about 13 hours. Don't forget to send actions too.

Ampharos

deadline

HEY Da Letter El/Blazade, I’M TRYING TO LEARN TO PLAY RIKI. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT  THE SKILL BUILD: SHOULD I MAX BACKSTAB LIKE YOU BACKSTABBED Riki?

Dear Riki,
You are James Ironwood, of Ozpin's Group.

The headmaster-general of Atlas Academy and, by extension, the kingdom of Atlas, you command the largest armed forces in Remnant. A large portion of this army happens to be robotic, and you yourself have some cybernetic upgrades.

Primary action: Robot Creator
-Each cycle, you may create a new alias to serve as a robot. You may have up to 3 robots alive at once. Robots can be commanded to vote in the lynch, but will die immediately upon doing so. Robots can be targeted by actions and can be killed through normal means.
This was Jalmont.

Also, there were some kills! Morphling was torn to ribbons. It looks like he was a Beowolf - a Grimm NPC.

Meanwhile, Bane's body is riddled with bullet holes.

Dear Bane,
You are Glynda Goodwitch, of Ozpin's Group.

The right-hand woman of Ozpin, you’re a professor at Beacon Academy and a powerful dust user. You’re essentially the closest thing Remnant’s got to an actual mage (other than the four Maidens, but they don’t count).

Primary action: Hooker
-Each cycle, you may target a user. You will hold them down with your “magic” and cause their targeted actions to fail.
A rough cycle for Ozpin's group as acidphoenix falls as well.

Results are going out. Cycle 2 ends May 5th at 2:30 PM CDT (you're welcome).

Last edited:
I was having sex with this girl last night and she was so hot i came in like 15 seconds. I was pretty embarrassed, but she leaned over to me and whispered "Don't worry, you still lasted longer than Ozpin's Group in RWBY Mafia".

Ampharos

Juggernaut, Viper

Blazade, Da Letter El

All results are out. Cycle 2 is a go.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)