Sadness :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss using Smogon servers :'(

I run Mac Leopard so I can't run Pokémon Online. I've been spending the last few months messing around on other servers that are still up (TeamUber/Pokemonexperte). I play mainly UU but there is no one on the UU ladders on those servers, so I typically just run my UU team in OU to have some fun and see how it fares (pretty well usually).

Well tonight was the lulz. I was playing on Pokemonexperte and I went up against some dude named Martin (who I learned later to be the server administrator >.>) who was a total asshole. When my UU team beat his, he said I was the worst player he'd ever seen and that it was a horrible, boring game (mostly my Chansey walling his whole team XD). I shrugged it off, but then ran into him again.

He spent the whole battle cursing me out and I was literally lol'ing to myself at how seriously this dude was taking Pokemon. I told him so and he threatened to ban me. When my Chansey fell this time (to Struggle, no less - and he said he would enjoy watching it struggle), I found that I in fact had been banned for 30 days XD

Now I can't play Shoddy at all. Smogon, please finish up Pokémon Lab or badger Pokémon Online to put out a damn Mac Leopard update >.>

you can still run the windows version of pokemon online if you use the program WINE

google "Mac leopard wine" and you'll probably find something

alex

the best stuff on earth
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
you're not an asshole, mingot.... you're just trying so hard to be. -Aristotle, The Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)