Salt Lake city

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Desperate times call for desperate needs. Anyone in or around salt lake city that could host me and my friend for one night? We're both handsome and polite

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
desperate times don't call for desperate needs

the desperate times are when you have desperate needs, and they call for desperate measures

honestly matthew......................

Oh hey, I live only about an hour and thirty minutes away from SLC. I can't personally house you, but Utahns are pretty nice when they're not shoving books of Mormons down your throat! I'm sure you'll find somebody to take you in. Good luck!

Matthew

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
At a rest stop with truckers. Some of them offered me a drink, I accepted. Planning to get a few hours of sleep here

Matthew

I was not raped. I'm now sitting somewhere in sacremento. I had a total of one hour of sleep on this trip

Matthew

I'm in San Jose right now and it's the final stop! It's also kinda terrifying here. Damn Boulder making me feel safe always

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)