San Diego anybody?

I'm currently staying at my father's home which is off of Gates Drive high up on a hill. Yesterday we saw Slice n Dice (without realizing it) at a local card shop and expect to see him again today at the Yu-Gi-Oh Sneak Preview in downtown San Diego which expects to be an all day event.

Yesterday was great with the weather as I got in a nice hour jog which took the route of Gates-Poway-Espola-TwinPeaks-Community-CivicCenter-Gates and might get in yet another good run around the corporate areas high up on Community.

Tomorrow is my return back east as I've heard they got lots of rain and thunderstorms while I was away.
Sounds like you're having a good time here (which is good). Unfortunately, I don't play yugioh, so I probably wouldn't run into you or anything. It's cool that you ran into Slice n Dice though.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yu-Gi-Oh event is well underway now as it was convenient getting in and out of there this morning during registration as it looks like my son is having a good time especially after pulling out a card he really wanted. Time to get my run in around Community/Stowe/Scripps area and then head back to downtown later on.

Edit: recently got back from my run, will be heading over to Balboa soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)