Sand in Disguise

Introduction:
This is an offensive sandstorm team that aims to destroy the other team's pokemon before it gets destroyed. I usually win 8/10 with this team on PO.

At a Glance:

The Lead:
Machamp@ Lum Berry
Nature:adamant
Ability: No Guard
4hp/252att/252spe
-Dynamic Punch
-Bullet Punch
-Payback
-Ice Punch

Probably the most annoying lead ever. Lead with dynamic punch and hopefully get some confusion hax. Bullet Punch to finish pokemon with low hp left. Payback for ghost types such as Gengar and Chandelure that tries to revenge kill. And finally ice punch for Gliscor, or any dragon type that think it can setup.

The Core Team:

Tyranitar@ Focus Sash
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sandstream
4hp/252att/252spe
-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Ice Beam
-Dragon Dance

My sweeper and my sandstorm starter. DDtar can be an immense threat when he has dragon danced once. Crunch is to hit things that earthquake can't hit. Earthquake is for steel types and fire types(such as ninetails). Ice Beam is for Gliscor and Breloom, as they are Tyranitar's two main walls. I've tried defensive sets, but they dont work as well as this.

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison heal
4hp/252att/252spe
-Subsitute
-Spore
-Focus Punch
-Seed Bomb

My main counter to politoed and any other water pokemon that would otherwise wreck my team. Spore makes the opponent's pokemon go to sleep. Then I would start to sub and if they dont switch use focus punch or seed bomb depending on resistances.

Excadrill@ Air Balloon
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sand Rush
4hp/252att/252spe
-Swords Dance
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-X-Scizzor

This thing is a beast in the sand and reaches 550 speed. My first of two mid to late game sweepers. Swords dance boosts its attack immensely and its stab earthquake can ko many commonly seen pokemon after a swords dance. Rock slide is for flying types and X-Scizzor is for Hydregion, Latias, Latios, or any other pokemon that are resistance to rock slide and cant be hit by earthquake.

Garchomp@ Yache Berry
Ability: Sand Veil
4hp/252att/252spe
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Fire Fang
-Swords Dance

My second sweeper, Garchomp is so versitile because its bulky and it can deal huge damage to just about anything after a swords dance. Outrage is to hit anything netural and any dragon types. Fire Fang is for nattorei and Scizor and Earthquake can kill another excadrill if its balloon has been popped as Garchomp can withstand an earthquake. Sand Veil also ensures me that 100% accruate moves only has the accuracy of a stone edge.

Revenge Killer

Chandelure@ Choice Scarf
Nature: Modest
Ability: Shadow Tag
4hp/252spa/252spe
-Flamethrower
-Shadow Ball
-Psychic
-Hidden Power(Ice)

This is my favorite pokemon of gen five. Probably the best revenge killer in my opinion and has saved my teams a ton of times. Flamethrower is for opposing grasstypes such as serpervior and breloom which would cause problems to my team. Shadow ball is to hit those psychic and fighting types and psychic is to hit those bulky fighting types. Finally HP Ice is to hit dragon and ground types.

So this is my team please rate and tell me what I could improve.

WOWOWOW, never seen anyone run a tyranitar that wasn't a lead!!!

anyway,

this team has pretty bad synergy....

1 fighting immunity who is so fragile a water gun could OHKO it
2 extremely weak to ice and Chandelure as your only resist
3 weak to ground and only a half resist in breloom
3 weak to water and once again breloom as the only half resist

I would put Bulky Gyarados over Garchomp. That pretty much fixes all the problems your team has, synergy wise.

GL

WOWOWOW, never seen anyone run a tyranitar that wasn't a lead!!!

anyway,

this team has pretty bad synergy....

1 fighting immunity who is so fragile a water gun could OHKO it
2 extremely weak to ice and Chandelure as your only resist
3 weak to ground and only a half resist in breloom
3 weak to water and once again breloom as the only half resist

I would put Bulky Gyarados over Garchomp. That pretty much fixes all the problems your team has, synergy wise.

GL

Who should I replace? Machamp?

Bulky Gyarados also has potential in the odd case your tyranitar dies and they get rain up =p
But let's hope it doesn't come to that =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)