Hipppwdon @ Leftovers
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sandstream
EVs: 252hp/4atk/252def
-Earthquake
-Roar
-Slack Off
-Stealth Rock

My lead, sets up Sandstorm and Stealth Rock, and then does whatever it can. It's damage output is decent, as is its bulk.

What ay Change: I could try a defferent EV spread if suggested.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Modest
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4hp/252Satk/252spd
-Fire Blast
-Earth Power
-Hidden Power [Ice]
-Explosion

A revenge killer and my special sweeper. Choice Scarf gives him a lot of speed and his moves let him kill things like Ferrothorn and Gliscor that could be troublesome for my team.

What may change: He's great, but I'm open to suggestions.

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sandrush
EVs: 4hp/252atk/252spd
-Earthquake
-Rapid Spin
-X-Scissor
-Rock Slide

A fearsome sweeper under the Sandstorm. Earthquake is his main tool of death, but he can also revenge kill Latios effectively, which helps. He also serves as a rapid spinner to keep Mence alive longer (which makes a difference).

What may change: Will say after I test the new him.

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Nature: Adament
Ability: Snow Cloak
-Earthquake
-Icicle Crash
-Ice Shard
-Stone Edge

The Dragon of Strength, as Jabba calls him, is pretty great. He has great damage output, can kill quite a bit (like Gliscor), and, thanks to high Hp, can usually take a good hit.

What may change: This guy is great as is, but I will consider suggestions.

Latias @ Leftovers
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252hp/4Satk/252spd
-Calm Mind
-Psyshock
-Dragon Pulse
-Recover

The ever annoying Calm Mind Latias. Her main purpose is to take out Virizion and annoy things. Bulk is good, offense is good... Latias is good.

What may change: I'll take suggestions.

Salamence @ Leftovers
Nature: Naive
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252atk/4Satk/252spd
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast
I love Salamence, and now that Chomp is gone, he'll be seeing a lot more uusage. That being said, this guy has unresisted coverage between his moves and a great boosting move in Dragon Dance, making it into a potentially hazardous sweeper.

What may change: I want mence to have more usage, and this is probably his best set, so he's fairly set in stone.

Threat list:

Weather Changers pose a serious threat to this team simply because they change the weather, potentially neutering this team.
Bronzong can take on a large portion of this team and win.
Latias can come in on Magnezone or the Hippo and Calm Mind, turning her into an indestructable sweeping machine.
Heatran can take a large portion of this team down assuming a balloon, as Earthquakes are frequent in the area of my team.
Gliscor can take on a large portion of this team, but Mamoswine makes him cry.
Volcarona can set up on Magnezone and sweep. It's deathly afraid of Hippowdon's Stealth Rocks though.
Thundorus can revenge kill a large portion of this team.
Virizion can sweep most of this this team with ease.
Fighting Types pose a large threat.

Any help is appreciated(:

First off: You don't need 2 weather set uppers. The common Drizzle + Swift Swim combo was banned, so that seriously cut down Rain's use and Drought is gonna get banned soon. Switch T-tar (As Hippowdon is a great wall) to:
Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Modest
4 HP/ 252 Sp At/ 252 Speed
-Fire Blast
-Earth Power
-HP Ice
-Explosion
That speed will be your friend. And he can absorb and get boosted from the fire attacks your opponents will be sending at Excadrill and Magnezone.

On Excadrill, try this
Excadrill @ Life Orb
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sandrush
-Swords Dance
-EQ
- Rock Slide
- X-Scissor
Much more usable and effective than yours. LO Adamant Rock Slide should OHKO (or leave in SS range) the only reason you'd have Shadow Claw: Gengar. X- Scissor is much more viable than Brick Break, as X- Scissor still hits darks, but now hurts Latios, a major threat.

Lastly, to replace Mamoswine (You already have good physical attackers and Mamoswine is much better in Hail), I recommend
Vaporeon @Leftovers
Bold Nature 175 HP/ 252 Def/ 80 Sp. At
-Wish
-Protect
-Scald/ Surf
-HP Electric/ Ice Beam
There: much better. Vaporeons usefulness on a SS team is endless
~Can absorb and recover HP from the water attacks fired at your Excadrill and Hippowdon and Heatran
~Wish support to your team is nice
~Provides a second fire type coverage if your Tran bites the dust.
~Your team needed a water type
The list goes on and on.

Last thing: replace Leftovers on Mence with Life Orb. ;)

Your main threat is anything Fighting-type, seriously (Mamoswine weak x4, Tyranitar weak x4, Magnezone weak x2, Excadrill weak x2)

I suggest you some Pokemons:

-Gliscor in place of Salamance, both Flying-type and same Ice x4 weakness but Gliscor more bulky + Poison Heal means no status change on you + you can kill any dragons with Ice Punch, specially Garchomp if your enemy use one.

-Ferrothorn, to avoid Grass Knot on Hippowdon, everybody knows what Ferrothorn can do, stalling in a sandstorm team is just great with it.

-Cradily, for any Water-type Pokemon with Storm Drain and raising your Sp Atk! + 50% Sp Def from Sandstorm. I suggest you something like:

name: Support
move 1: Toxic
move 2: Energy Ball
move 3: Recover
move 4: (Filler, your choice)
item: Leftovers
nature: Relaxed
ability: Storm Drain
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

-Golurk, for anti-Fighting moves and confusing oponents with DynamicPunch + insane Earthquake, just like Exca w/o Swords Dance.

-Reuniclus, another bulky option with high defense + Calm Mind and Recover combo, allowing you to kill Figthing threats and avoid the Sand Storm damage with Wonder Guard.

Other two options but not that common are Krookodile and Nidoking (if you want to stall more with Poison status).

If you're keeping Mamoswine, get rid of Tyranitar, Hippow is much better option.

Keep in mind you can use also Garchomp to abuse Sand Veil :)

Your main threat is anything Fighting-type, seriously (Mamoswine weak x4, Tyranitar weak x4, Magnezone weak x2, Excadrill weak x2)

I suggest you some Pokemons:

-Gliscor in place of Salamance, both Flying-type and same Ice x4 weakness but Gliscor more bulky + Poison Heal means no status change on you + you can kill any dragons with Ice Punch, specially Garchomp if your enemy use one.
What a pro. your gliscor have Ice Punch?
jokes. i think you wanted to say Ice Fang.

mmm

I see ur team a lot offensive. and the Calm Mind Virizion can sweep your team without problems (because Ice Shard don´t kill Virizion) soo, make any necesary changes. I reccomended you that:

Replace Salamence for Dragonite:

Dragonite@Leftovers
252 HP. 4 Def 252 Sp.Def
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Multi-Scale
-Dragon Tail
-Flametrhower
-Thunder Wave
-Roost

For make you see what a monster is this: Draco Meteor from SpecsLatios make 80% Damage =) (Hp ice from Virizion is 50% approx.)

-Then, Change Shadow Claw / Brick Break from Excadrill and use Rapid Spin. (Spikes affect all you team bar Dragonite (has 25% from SR)

What a pro. your gliscor have Ice Punch?
jokes. i think you wanted to say Ice Fang.

mmm

I see ur team a lot offensive. and the Calm Mind Virizion can sweep your team without problems (because Ice Shard don´t kill Virizion) soo, make any necesary changes. I reccomended you that:

Replace Salamence for Dragonite:

Dragonite@Leftovers
252 HP. 4 Def 252 Sp.Def
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Multi-Scale
-Dragon Tail
-Flametrhower
-Thunder Wave
-Roost

For make you see what a monster is this: Draco Meteor from SpecsLatios make 80% Damage =) (Hp ice from Virizion is 50% approx.)

-Then, Change Shadow Claw / Brick Break from Excadrill and use Rapid Spin. (Spikes affect all you team bar Dragonite (has 25% from SR)
You right, I'm pro /joke

Little mistake D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)