Sandstorm Team

Hi Smogon, i'm really sure about there is already a thread for something like this but this is my first serious try to make a competitive team, im sorry if this is the wrong place to post it but before tell me how o where do this, could you please help with the idea? thank you so much

The main idea is use as lead to Tyranitar for the Sandstorm and then change to Shuckle o Skarmory to set up the Spikes and SR, when i do that, the idea is change to Excadrill Life Orb o Garchomp Speed bander because i think he isn't is banned anymore in OU in V generation, in that way there are 5 pokemons

I think too in use to Bronzong to set up Dual Screens and then star The Sweeping with Excadrill or Garchomp or use better to Hippowdon as a partner of Tyranitar to set up the Sandstorm

So in a simple way, Tyranitar use set up the Sandstorm, Shuckle is the Special wall thanks to Sandstorm, Skarmory is the defensive wall, Excadrill and Garchomp are the Sweepers

It is a good or at least decent idea for a team?

Thank you for the help and sorry if my english in wrong in any way

You need to have in-depth analysis on your team. Please revise and use a format that details your reason for every slot choice, each Pokemon's roll, at least a paragraph on each mon in regards to how it fits the team and accomplishes its goal in the slot, Your team's over all strategy (Hyper Offensive, Stall, Weather abuse, Status abuse etc.), and an analysis of mons that give you trouble. A good RMT also uses pictures to draw attention in addition to a good lay out. Check my sig for good examples of how to format a RMT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)