Trait: Sand Stream
Nature: Adamant (+Atk-SpAtk)
EVs: 252HP/ 4Atk/ 252Def
Moves:
~ Stealth Rock
~ Earthquake
~ Ice Fang
~ Slack Off

Hippowdon is here for the main reason of sand, and for one Hippowdon doesn't have nearly as many weaknesses ad Tyranitar and sets up sand the same way. And even has more bulk what more can you ask for.

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Shadow Tag
Nature: Modest (+SpAtk-Atk)
EVs: 4HP/ 252SpAtk/ 252Spd
IVs: 31/31/30/30/30/30
Moves:
~ Heat Wave
~ Shadow Ball
~ Hidden Power (Fighting)
~ Energy Ball

Chandelure is here to be a revenge killer monster. I swear this thing is beast it can destroy and or trap the opponent at the same time. As well s have great coverage to take on many threat levels.

Darkrai @ Leftovers
Trait: Bad Dreams
Nature: Timid (+Spd-Atk)
Moves:
~ Dark Void
~ Dark Pulse
~ Focus Blast
~ Substitute

Darkrai is amazing! With it's blazing base 125 Speed and stellar 135 base Special Attack it can annihilate anything in it's path. Has great coverage and great stats an all around great Pokemon!

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Trait: Sand Rush
Nature: Jolly (+Spd-SpAtk)
EVs: 4HP/ 252Atk/ 252Spd
Moves:
~ Swords Dance
~ Earthquake
~ Iron Head
~ Rapid Spin

Excadrill makes this team fit together as if it were meant to be. Within the speed of the Sandstorm it gets a speed of 604. Which basically outspeeds every pokemon in the tier. And after a swords dance gets an attack of around 750 or something like that. Remember to watch out for my Excadrill! Hehe.

Keldeo-R @ Leftovers
Trait: Justified
Nature: Timid (+Spd-Atk)
Moves:
~ Calm Mind
~ Secret Sword
~ Icy Wind
~ Surf

Keldeo-R is epic on a sandstorm team. It gives it great coverage and a Pokemon not weak to water or ice. And with the move calm mind making it a total monster. This Pokemon provides great coverage for any sandstorm team.

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Rough Skin
Nature: Adamant (+Atk-SpAtk)
EVs: 4HP/ 252Atk/ 252Spd
Moves:
~ Outrage
~ Earthquake
~ Stone Edge
~ Fire Fang

Garchomp ties this epic team together giving the team a major powerhouse and revenge killer. That's all I really have to say about this one you guess the rest!

Please feel free to tell me what you think!

Ok, I noticed hippodown is lacking speed Ev's. Maybe try 248hp/4atk/248def/8spd

This way you can speed creep other hippo. Very solid team. Luvdisc'd!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)