SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Why the fuck would they care that Machamp can sweep Battle Facilities.
I'm almost wondering if it's even able to sweep with no effort. 55 Speed isn't what I'd call fast, and Fissure fails against Flying/Levitate on top of Sturdy. Though I guess I won't be finding out anytime soon :(.

How weird, not how I expected that to go.
It's more common for mice to have large litters than small ones.
I'm almost wondering if it's even able to sweep with no effort. 55 Speed isn't what I'd call fast, and Fissure fails against Flying/Levitate on top of Sturdy. Though I guess I won't be finding out anytime soon :(.
I mean they could add Machamp to SV later.

GL to those who want a possible 3 segment purified shadow one from Colosseum oof.
32 bit seeds are pain. That coupled with the low ratio means that getting a shiny flawless one with RNG might not even be possible :psygrump:

Obv you can go for non-shiny and/or non flawless and probably get it, but if you’re investing that amount of time you really do want to go for gold. I did Colo Mantine RM recently and while I learned a lot, I have zero brain cells left to give to do another - though I kinda want another.

Corrected some exp yield values with corrected "Rank" values (I didn't realize that "rank" was an internal field used to calculate experience rate. TIL mons like Talonflame and Clawitzer output less experience than their stage would imply!). Also added Egg Cycles and PRESUMED Egg Steps though it really does seem like less than 256 steps now. What else is there at this point? Short of me adding Dex Class and entries to the table which I wanted to do eventually

can someone remind me how egg move transfers work? is it just having two Pokémon, the desired Pokémon with a spare move slot, holding a mirror herb and another Pokémon with the desired move, having a picnic and then eventually the desired move should transfer over?

does gender / egg group matter?

can someone remind me how egg move transfers work? is it just having two Pokémon, the desired Pokémon with a spare move slot, holding a mirror herb and another Pokémon with the desired move, having a picnic and then eventually the desired move should transfer over?

Correct, and no, gender/egg group or species at all do not matter in SV.

Gender and egg group no longer matters.

I guess this is a free mark for all the Bank transfers that spawn with 0 height and weight, and as mentioned in the replies you can hunt with the sandwich powers at least.
I skipped all the info stuff about Legends and more specifically size data stuff. How is size applied to transferred Mons?

Also, I don’t think Marks are retroactively applied, so I assume they wouldn’t get access to it? Unless something has changed this Gen which is a certain possibility.

I skipped all the info stuff about Legends and more specifically size data stuff. How is size applied to transferred Mons?

Also, I don’t think Marks are retroactively applied, so I assume they wouldn’t get access to it? Unless something has changed this Gen which is a certain possibility.
IIRC all Pokémon from before G8 are simply given the minimum in both.

I think the Jumbo and Mini Marks are just straight up Ribbons, essentially, and are given out by the guy being talked to in that screen shot.
I guess this is a free mark for all the Bank transfers that spawn with 0 height and weight, and as mentioned in the replies you can hunt with the sandwich powers at least.
Also Alphas from PLA are 255, so Jumbo Mark = Alpha and vice versa.

Wait, what happened to the pink Squawkabilly? I remember there was a pink one on the image for the Flying Taxi, so why is it not listed? Is the pink one a shiny? Or did they fuck up and leave an unused one in the game?

As someone who is trying for ribbon master, does anybody know what new ribbons can a transferred mon get? I guess there would be one for beating the Champion, but what are the others and how can you get them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)