SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet: The Teal Mask

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Do wanna say that despite there being an empty pokemon slot after dipplin, the ordering is pretty weird and it doesn't necessarily mean it a dipplin evo. Same for "well dipplin sucks ao they are cooking an evo"

Not that it can't happen, just that these things do not confirm it

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
How much does Hospitality heal by, and is it once per battle?
It heals by 25% every time it switches in:

Btw, i've seen way too many people here comment on questions with "I think it's this" or "I don't know". Guys if you aren't sure please use some restraint, making guesses only serves to confuse more people until someone with an actual answer comes :)

It heals by 25% every time it switches in:

Btw, i've seen way too many people here comment on questions with "I think it's this" or "I don't know". Guys if you aren't sure please use some restraint, making guesses only serves to confuse more people until someone with an actual answer comes :)
important to note that this was a typo and it meant "the target's hp". this is not a shittier version of regenerator

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
Does anyone know if Blood Moon hits both pokemon in doubles? if it doesnt it seems really underwhelming
It's a single target move, while it is objectively a worst Boomburst, i think we can agree that Boomburst on this mon would be broken.

We have to remember that a Blood Moon from Ursaluna is only resisted by steel types, which is why it's definitely still an extremely powerful move.

It's a single target move, while it is objectively a worst Boomburst, i think we can agree that Boomburst on this mon would be broken.

We have to remember that a Blood Moon from Ursaluna is only resisted by steel types, which is why it's definitely still an extremely powerful move.
Well, Steel and Rocks, if you can somehow find any of the latter running around.

Having finished the story, I did like the set-piece Battles and the Pokemon stuff, though the overall plot had some Pacing Problems for me. Now I'm gonna be hunting for the Dex and looking for Sidequests.

Ogerpon is a friend to be protected.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So is there anything outside of Happiny that learns heal bell?

So happy that the sinnoh starters got a buff that they desperately needed. My favorite Gen of trios the same goes for Gen 9. The Meta game is going to change, Manaphy and if Shaymin Sky forme is legal in Ou is going to be a giant threat

Dunfan

formerly Dunsparce Fanboy
agree that Boomburst on this mon would be broken.
Kinda nah? It would still be weaker than regular Ursaluna's Guts Facade.
Hitting Ghost types doesn't matter at all when Earth Power already OHKOes Ceruledge and Gholdengo, the latter of which sponges Blood Moon anyway. (it also OHKOes offensive Pult if you go specs)
You'd much rather have had special Guts, aka Flare Boost. So I think Boomburst would make a good copium to keep it OU in spite of this.

vesp

match head burning on the frozen ground
is a Contributor to Smogon
Kinda nah? It would still be weaker than regular Ursaluna's Guts Facade.
Hitting ghost types doesn't matter at all when Earth Power already OHKOes Ceruledge and Gholdengo, the latter of which sponges Blood Moon anyway. (it also OHKOes offensive Pult if you go specs)
You'd much rather have had special Guts, aka Flare Boost.
It has recovery tho, which means unlike Luna it won't be crippled by hazards

And Rock, but still true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)