ORAS UU Sceptiling The Ladder

How is my team

• Good

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
ENTER:MEGA SCEPTILE

Hey everyone, welcome to me Mega Sceptile RMT. In this thread I'll be showing a team that I made. I think it's pretty. Any suggestion is very very appreciated. So, the reason I went to build with mega sceptile is , well... here... it comes...ITS COOL.
So Keep calm. sit back. Relax and enjoy. (You get a chance to meet Mega Sceptile If you read it all. :)

THE SQUAD

Batman (Crobat) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Defog
- Roost
- U-turn

Description:

Aha! Lum Berry Crobat! Hahaha this guy is a noob. LOL!
Hey, I know black Sludge is supposed to be the item for crobat. But It's just there for all annoying Machamp's that rekt my team. So..yeah. Anyways, Moving on..
Crobot plays an importany role in my time as it has good synergy with Sceptile and also can use Defog and it's also a pretty fast mon, It usually can pivot out which is very helpful and gives me the upper hand. That's all I gotta say about Crobat. It's pretty good.

Senpai (Milotic) @ Leftovers
Ability: Marvel Scale
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Recover
- Scald
- Toxic
- Haze

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLYYYYYYYYY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Seriously, this thing does not die. It can eat up all the hits and burn everything up. you think you can use your fat snorlax to just setup on this thing? HAZE! Wanna switch in your counter for this? TOXIC.. Finally strting to be low on HP? Recover! And who can forget the most broken move, scald. This thing is an absolute beast and can Take a hit or two almost anytime you want it to. + It handles Ice Types for sceptile.

Big Dog (Entei) @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Flare Blitz
- Sacred Fire
- Bulldoze

He's just there to fulfill the role of a wallbreaker. Nothing wants to switch into a Banded Adamant 100 Base power move with 50% chance to burn. Overall, Entei is just in my team to dig in some holes and then allow sceptile to clean.

Beer (Krookodile) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Moxie
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Crocodile with a Sunglass! It can't get any more awesome than that! But, is this thing competitively viable? Heck yeah! Krookodile is an an absolute legend in the UU metagame. And, it fits well in my team puursuit trapping all the bulky mons. with a Choice Scarf + Moxie Combination it is very hard to stop it.

Brains (Metagross) @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 100 Atk / 160 Def
Impish Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Zen Headbutt

And here is Metagross. This thing is only here to take some physical hits, set-up stealth rocks and dish out high damage to the opponents . This thing is also my counter to mega - aerodactyl which can be pretty bad for the team.

Iron Tail (Sceptile-Mega) @ Sceptilite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Giga Drain
- Focus Blast
- Leaf Storm

Mega-Sceptile is by far what I think one of the best megas in UU. With it's ability to make suicune useless... It's a pretty top - notch mon with geat offesnive stats. When i saw it the first time, I pretty much fell in love with it. It has the standard moveset it runs, With dragon Pulse for anything that resists grass attacks and focus blacst is for the steel types. Overall Sceptile is a very solid mon which is fun to use.

Importable:
Code:
Batman (Crobat) @ Lum Berry 
Ability: Infiltrator 
Jolly Nature 
- Brave Bird 
- Defog 
- Roost 
- U-turn 

Senpai (Milotic) @ Leftovers 
Ability: Marvel Scale 
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpD 
Calm Nature 
- Recover 
- Scald 
- Toxic 
- Haze 

Iron Tail (Sceptile-Mega) @ Sceptilite 
Ability: Lightning Rod 
Timid Nature 
- Dragon Pulse 
- Giga Drain 
- Focus Blast 
- Leaf Storm 

Big Dog (Entei) @ Choice Band 
Shiny: Yes 
Adamant Nature 
- Extreme Speed 
- Flare Blitz 
- Sacred Fire 
- Bulldoze 

Beer (Krookodile) @ Choice Scarf 
Ability: Moxie 
Jolly Nature 
- Pursuit 
- Knock Off 
- Earthquake 
- Stone Edge 

Brains (Metagross) @ Leftovers 
EVs: 248 HP / 100 Atk / 160 Def 
Impish Nature 
- Meteor Mash 
- Stealth Rock 
- Toxic 
- Zen Headbutt

Thank you for your time. And be sure to comment down some suggestions for my team.
Have a good day!

Vague

Banned deucer.
hi, this team is actually pretty OK for a first one, but there a few changes that could be made to further its effectiveness

seeing as how this team is more on the offensive side, milotic is a huge momentum sink. yes, it's a decent choice in today's metagame but it doesn't cut this team's needs. so in place of milotic you should run offensive cm suicune. you retain the many great qualities of a bulky water, but you gain much more offensive presence and a wincon that you lacked beforehand. it also works very well with mega sceptile as it can readily break past opposing bulky waters and absorbs electric-types attacks. i also believe that signal beam is a really great choice for suicune on this team, as it lures in celebi and hits it for heavy damage, especially considering your heavy reliance on crobat and mega sceptile to revenge kill it.
Suicune @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Calm Mind

metagross' set could also use a bit of tweaking. a physically defensive set isn't too viable since it's offensive prowess as well as the ability to function as a setter is what makes it so good. i suggest you run a mixed set w/ stealth rock, specifically a set of grass knot / meteor mash / stealth rock / explosion. this set works very well in tandem with entei as it heavily weakens or eliminates bulky water-types so entei can click sacred fire with much more recklessly.
Metagross @ Life Orb
EVs: 176 Atk / 116 SpA / 216 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Explosion
- Grass Knot
- Stealth Rock

as for smaller changes, choice scarf krookodile isn't a particularly good set and it doesn't do much at all for this team besides function as a surprise revenge killer - i can see why you decided to utilize it. however, i believe you'd benefit much more from running a choice band set. double choice band is actually a pretty potent strategy in today's metagame as both entei and krookodile collaborate to break down similar walls for your teammates. there's no large set change, simply run choice band > choice scarf. stone edge is actually a pretty decent move option seeing as how mandibuzz can give your team some grievances, but otherwise superpower > stone edge works as well and hits snorlax hard. also be sure to change its ability to intimidate so it can function as an emergency switch-in to weaker physical attackers.

crobat should always be running sky plate to power up its brave bird significantly so it can function as a semi-wallbreaker and much better revenge killer. i understand machamp makes you upset, but in the long run sky plate is the superior item. entei should be running stone edge > bulldoze since it brings much better coverage, especially in the case of hitting the increasingly popular defensive arcanine much harder than bulldoze.

so overall, the changes i suggested works more towards the team reaching a common goal of a mega sceptile clean or a suicune sweep, and i hope these suggestions helped you out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)