Scolipede (QC 1/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honko

he of many honks
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Slash Spikes with Pursuit on the CB set. Pursuit is weak; the only common frail Psychic/Ghost in the tier is Rotom, who doesn't really need to switch out anyway. You also need to mention Baton Pass in AC of both the SD and CB sets, as windsong said.

You're also lacking any mention of good teammates and counters for any of the sets. As far as I can tell, the only counter mentioned in the entire analysis is Cincinno? That needs to change before I can approve this.

And if you ever do another analysis, use bullet points. I don't care if you don't like them. There's a good reason everyone else uses them: it makes it a lot easier for QC to look over, and a lot easier for you to change things.

[19:58] <zdrup15> I'm looking at scolipede
[19:59] <zdrup15> and I think spikes should be the only slash on cb's last slot
[19:59] <zdrup15> like you said, pursuit sucks and scolipede threatens some pokes and can set up spikes on more offensive teams
[20:00] <Honko> sounds good to me
[20:00] <Honko> pursuit could stay in AC or maybe as a secondary slash, it's situationally useful if you want to pick off a badly weakened ghost for your spinner or something
[20:00] <Honko> but spikes is definitely the best option
[20:01] <zdrup15> yeah but if it's so hurt that a really weak pursuit kills it, spikes will kill too xD
[20:01] <zdrup15> ac with it
[20:01] <zdrup15> I'll post the log to say you agree
[20:01] <Honko> k

Ok after talking to Honko we think that Spikes should be the last move on CB set. Mention Pursuit in AC. Also I'm not approving this until you include some teammates and counters to each set. PM me when you do so.

As a written analysis, this is not up to scratch. I'd consider this written notes; you'll need to flesh it out before it will be ready to submit to GP.

For now, focus on the content, and earning QC approvals.
Of course it's not finished, I just don't like the whole uhh... bullet point thing. It's written into paragraphs, but it is nowhere near complete.

Honko

he of many honks
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
OP, if you still intend to do this analysis, you need to update it with the suggestions posted by windsong, zdrup, and myself. Otherwise we'll find a new author.

I'm here. But... Spikes on a CB set seems... Unconventional... Don't you think? As for moar counters, I'll get on that, honestly didn't see any of this before lol.

Choice Scarf Roserade runs Sleep Powder. Many Choiced Pokemon run support moves. I suggest you follow QC's suggestions, they know what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)