Playoffs Season 3: Championship [Won by Veteran In Love]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bungled the advance match after getting CHed a couple times early on and didn't manage to come back in RBY. Oh well, getting to the championship was fun at least. Good luck to everyone else!

lost GSC 4-0

won RBY 2-0

won advance at 6-3 when he forfeited.

GG Giga Punch, you really have improved as a battler though despite the adv game..

I won the rby match 3-0 with a lot of luck. Very good games Warthog. rby was tense despite the luck one-sidedness.

I'll try to find Peter pan during the week so the finals can get started later.

great of luck to you man, I have my money on you to go further into playing VIL. And a great rivalry that is, atleast according from my knowledge of Smogon Tours.

Ok for anybody who wants to watch peter_pan play me for the smogon tour finals, the time will be:

4:30 EST

(10:30 for him in GMT +1)

Bring popcorn, everyone and congrats to PP for making it this far.

I will be at work dammit. Well just save the log for me VIL, I plan on reading it when I comeback from work and good luck.

Bugsy23

"Lets go to sleep in Paris, and wake up in Tokyo"
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congrats dude. You talked to me about wanting to win this, and everything worked out for you. gj!

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
cool, a second timer =]

peter_pan congrats, too. that's quite a hike you've done =d

:'(

Well congrats to VIL, you are definitly the best allround battler ...

And also congrats to my german dude, you did great though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)