Playoffs Season 4 Finals [Won by goof]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I defeat Giga Punch 4-0 in RBY and 2-0 in Adv

RBY was a good match I caught an early freeze on his chansey and led the entire way.

However, in adv was where i was scared really. I been taking the time to think everything through and I expected GP to pack counters for my typical SS VIL team. I wasn't too sure if I should use it and fall back on my GSC to win. I decided against it and went with my charizard team as many of you know its the perfect team to counter my other team (the ss vil team) which has a big special and ice weakness. GP clearly knowing this used 3 pokemon which were key to beating it. Regice CM Stalk Cune and Gengar gangbangs the team to death. My charizard team runs the best at blocking those 3 which helps so yeah.

I didn't bullshit around this time. I gave Giga Punch the respect he deserves for getting this far and being a good battler. So, I gave it my all. GG giga punch I know we had our share of umm...'battles' but hey :)

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
congrats, goofball =]. Giga Punch, too, for getting ever closer in grabbing the championship. Nice season!

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Don't worry everyone, MoP will be along shortly to dq Goofball and appoint GP" the winner!

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)