Secret Santa Year V Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
if only his team didn't have a goddamn BLEEEEP completely shut down BLEEEEEP and with BLEEEEEP it didn't give BLEEEEEP an opportunity to BLEEEEEP

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
Yo got in touch with Flamestriker.

Onto my team:
May I ask why my given team only consists of 5 members? Not to mention the team looks somewhat dumb! And the worst is it does not have any interesting or creative set or EV-spread. Boring!

Yo got in touch with Flamestriker.

Onto my team:
May I ask why my given team only consists of 5 members? Not to mention the team looks somewhat dumb! And the worst is it does not have any interesting or creative set or EV-spread. Boring!
You say the team is not creative but it's probably the only team in the Tournament with only 5 pokes. I'd call it creative xD

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
If you only got 5 it was a copy/paste error by me, I'll be resending your team.

I lost and played pretty badly against Noobiess, but one of the sets shocked me when I saw it. Sending log

Hi, I won against Ian15,
I thought I would be slauthered when I saw his first move was quit tactic and my team isn't good. But luckily I manage to win :)

gg

Despite awful hax against him I have lost to tito, glad it didn't affect the outcome. GG and what have you.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
beside the fact that my team was shit, pretty haxxy match which was clearly in purplefingers favor until i was sweeping and got hit with confusion! /bitching over

lost. =/ gl purplefingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)