Seismitoad (QC 1/3)

yea i was wrong about Lapras, just an example of a Pokemon that IF it would appear..

Yeah but its not like Seismitoad will stay in on a grass-type either.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Why would he mention Lapras when nobody use that? And 'eat up'? Most Articuno will hate taking a Toxic on the switch + taking Stealth Rock damage and Cryogonal won't enjoy taking a Knock Off or a Toxic either. Sure they will force it out, but that doesn't really stop Seismitoad from doing its job and from crippling them on the switch =/ Also you act like Seismitoad will stay on these lol..

also XenoBlade911, remove the Earth Power slash from the Tank set. It is situational and it does less than Earthquake against Feraligatr.. you should probably run some calcs next time.

That Rain Dance set is also bad lol, what are these items and these moves doing there >:(

Rain Dance Sweeper
########
name: Rain Dance Sweeper
move 1: Rain Dance
move 2: Hydro Pump
move 3: Earth Power
move 4: Stealth Rock / Sludge Bomb
ability: Swift Swim
item: Life Orb
evs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
nature: Modest

With Timid mention in Set Detail to outspeed potential Timid Ludicolo and Adamant Kabutops in and outside of rain. Timid also allows Seismitoad to outspeed certain threats outside of rain too such as Modest Mesprit and Samurott.

Please work on the skeleton's formatting, at the moment it's really hard to read =/

Update the whole thing and tag me when you are done.
For the Rain Dance Set, I feel like Damp Rock should be first slash there. More rain turns and what not, plus while toad is good offensively LO is going to cut into its bulk. After rocks then rain youll be lucky to be sitting at 30% ish if that.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
But rains usually have like 3 other rain setters lol. Especially when you have Damp Rock Uxie, Mesprit, or Liepard (some teams use two of these, other only one), you will rarely need more rain turns; and if you do, 3-4 turns will be enough.

Here's what a rain team will look like most of the time from experience:

Liepard - can RD
Uxie / Mesprit / Seismitoad - can RD
Ludicolo - can RD
Kabutops
Wallbreaker
Strong Grass-type switch-in

when used right, Liepard can even get up 8 turns of rain TWICE in a match. Don't forget that games will rarely take a while when using rain teams, so if two rain setters isn't enough that is just bad matchup or you fucked up.

Because this hasnt been updated to fix the many issues with it, and because the quality is poor, this is being reassigned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)