Semi balanced OU team

While playing last night i realized that my team had a few small holes in it that i was hoping you guys could help me patch up oh and my Bisharp isnt doing anything for me so i am hopeful that you guys could help me find a replacement. Main Pokemon im having troubles with are sub roost zapdos, DD gyrados as well as that god dam mole and his sandstorm super speed of doom.

Ferrothorn @ Rugged Helmet 252HP / 252 def / 4
Relaxed
Iron Barbs
Stealth Rock
Power Whip
Toxic
Leech Seed

Well this guy is my wall and my attempt to try and slow down the pace of the match if its going down hill. Also my stealth rock monkey.

Infernape @ Life orb 252 Atk / 64 SpA / 192 Spe
Hasty
Blaze
Close Combat
U-turn
Overheat
Stone edge

Starmie @ Wide lens 252 spa / 252 spe / 4 spd
Timid
Natural Cure
Blizzard
Thunder
Hydro Pump
Rapid spin

Special sweeper and Rapid spinner also my way of dealing with those pesky water types that plague my many fire Pokemon.

Volcanaro @ Leftovers 252 spa / 4hp / 252spe
Modest
Flame Body
Fire Blast
HP ground
Bug Buzz
Quiver Dance

Set up sweeper and monster as long as SR is away this guy is golden easy to switch in on a resisted CC or SP.

Bisharp @ Life orb 252 atk / 252 spe 4 def
Jolly
Defiant
Rock polish
Iron head
Night slash
Stone Edge

Well the idea behind this guy was switch in on one of his many resistances rock polish and hopefully cause some damage. Unfortunately he just dosnt work i dont know if its me or him but im not feeling this guy at all

Scizor @ Choise Band 252 atk / 252 spe / 4 def
Adamant
Technician
Bullet punch
Super power
U-turn
Pursuit

My revenge killer and scout and pursuit user dosnt seem as effective this gen as last but he is still solid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)