SexyMons-- A Hail RMT featuring dog gang

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
A Hail RMT featuring CrashingBoomBang, Django, Funkasaurus, Kokoloko, and big Tiff​

Leave a
if Based

Introduction
Hello Smogon, it's yaboy CTC here Bringing you another based RMT. The inception of this team came from a skype call where the dog gang was googling sexymons for inappropriate content, but the discovery of the sexymons gallery compelled us to make an rmt to share the sexiness. Since there is a limited number of sexymons, we were forced to make the best out of said selection, and here is the outcome!

Team Building​

So Hail is the best way to go since there is no other weather. Hitmontop and Chandelure were added to take on all of abomasnow's weaknesses and vice versa. So now we need a keldeo check, a secondary terak switchin, and a rain rachi counter. So far Chande handles tran, zor, loom, and most sun w a balloon, Top switches into tar and most physical SR users and ensures a spin with foresight. A solid dragon and psychic were needed to handle the horses.

CM Latias is the secondary sun check, it handles keld and kills zors if needed. Reuniclus handles physical fighting types and fucks stall, also the added bonus of being immune to passive damage is great for hail.
Now we needed a secondary ttar deterrent and something for annoying ass rain rachi, and possibly revenge volcarona if chande dies.

So with the addition of flygon, volc was revenged, rain rachi killed, and i have a scout w a moderately powerful eq for ttar. While I would use chomp over flygon normally, chomp isn't a sexymon and the lack of steels in sexymons forces me to forego the dragon switchin and use a more offensive build.
If the sheer sexiness of these mons doesn't overcome the opponents in the first few turns then you mineswell forfeit cuz ur unbasedness results in ur failure as a trainer.
Tsk Tsk

The Based Team

In Based Detail

ObamaBasedgod (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Snow Warning
EVs: 244 Atk / 140 SAtk / 124 Spd
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Wood Hammer

Obama vetoes dragons like legislature ma niggaz. This thing has no switchins besides shit like porygon2, because its fire/ice/grass coverage is only resisted by fires who take eqs to the dick. Obama's speed allows it to outspeed most toed, jelly, tar, skarm, and everything in the 180s range. The sand threats that threaten president Obama such as Tarliban and Terrorakion are handled by the hitmontop, and any fire types threatening it out are handled by chandelure.

Hitmantop (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Toxic
- Foresight
- Rapid Spin

Hitmontop is from the hood where ni**as get kilt on a daily basis, therefore he intimidates his opponents by walking on his head. This thug goes above and beyond pac's words and literally keeps his chin up. Based as fuck. Top spins on everything due to having access to foresight, and the toxin from the crack residue in his nose allows it to cripple bulky shit by keeping them hooked on the yayo. Top is the glue in this team and keeps the president off the rocks like rehab.

Flygoon (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Outrage
- Stone Edge

This goon is so fly that ground moves don't affect him. Based shades give a swag bonus over garchomp and is part of the reason flygoon was chosen. This thing revenges all kinds of shit as long as their hp is below half and their base speed is <100, but i'm not asking much of him as long as he kills rachis and volcs and gyaras etc. The uturn comes in handy but this thing is weak as FUCK no joke. Flygoon has to be the least based member of the team, albeit having a based appearance.

ReJewniggus (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Focus Blast
- Recover

ReJewniclus is the Jew on the team. What does that mean? It takes everything. CC's, random Outrages, EQs, and it destroys stall because of its Jewfro. This thing sets up easily and handles shit like toxic spdef tran which beats my chandelure, and also serves as the all purpose physical wall besides hitmontop. Rejewniclus plays a key role in sand matchups and opposing hail matchups, and is as reliable as the average Jewish lawyer.

Ghostface (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Pain Split
- Shadow Ball
- Fire Blast

Ghostface killah spits fire and tanks all fire moves aimed at Basedgod. This is also a solid mamo switchin, tran switchin, ninetails switchin, and generally walls fire and ground mons. Chandelure's amazing typing gives me a loom check and a zor check, both of which huge threats to hail. This thing also spinblocks the shit out of forre and donphan and painsplits off the damage. In a pinch, it forces nite to outrage and get revenged by ishard or flygon. Basedmon

Swagtias (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- Recover

Swagtias is a reliably check to sun, keldeo, thundurus, and serves as a secondary check to loom and zor. This thing takes non banded pursuits easily and comes back later, and even survives salamence outrage. Latias deals with sun alongside reuniclus, and fights rain w abomasnow, and is truly the glue/utility that holds the team together.

Final Words​

You may have noticed the lack of Stealth Rocks on the team, but very few sexymons even learn this move so it had to be omitted from the team. Besides, SR is a bitchass move anyways and based users with true skill will be able to outplay their opponents without the help of it.

Anyways, this is the team, but it's more of a Display My Team than RMT. Shoutouts to the Dog Gang and IDM po (BAN ME PLEASE) for doing absolutely jack shit while i made this RMT all by myself. Here's a shoutout anyways.
Gr8, MARTH>SMOGON, Bri, Problems, Joey, Casedvictory, Blim, ATJ, Jasonpwn, John, Blunder, Zazza, August, and whoever I missed.
Enjoy this based team!

Importable:
ObamaBasedgod (Abomasnow) (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Snow Warning
EVs: 244 Atk / 140 SAtk / 124 Spd
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Wood Hammer

Hitmantop (Hitmontop) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Toxic
- Foresight
- Rapid Spin

Flygoon (Flygon) (F) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Outrage
- Stone Edge

Rejewniqqus (Reuniclus) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Focus Blast
- Recover

Ghostface (Chandelure) (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Pain Split
- Shadow Ball
- Fire Blast

Swagtias (Latias) (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- Recover

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)